• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HaxAras

Your name: HaxAras
Your Host: Discord
Chatroom: Trade corder
Operator in question: Unknown
Kick message: None. No warning
Time: August 3rd? 2017 - Not sure on the date.
Chat logs - I can't get the logs as I was removed without warning.

I was removed from the Serebii discord server without reason or message telling me why. I messaged Jellal because we're on another mutual server and he said I was supposedly offering 'questionable' Pokemon to other users.

I was never told that any of my Pokemon were 'questionable' or warned or notified.

The Pokemon I've been offering for trade that I can remember. I have no idea which of these are supposed to be questionable. Everything I trade, as far as I'm aware is legit. I always make sure to mention: I can never know for sure unless it has my OT.

Boomlax - Traded Snorlax to XD: Gale of Darkness. Tutored and migrated myself.
Happy hour Smeargle - Got from a friend in 2013/2014 after the release of the happy hour Inkay. I pass happy hour onto wild mons.
Pokemon Box eggs set - Obtained myself. I have all language Pokemon Box copies.
HA mons - I got most of my hidden ability mons from a user on the PokemonCommunity forums. I breed them for trade.
Shiny mons - I have a fairly large collection of shiny mons from years of trading.
Event Pokemon - Various event Pokemon from years of trading.
Shiny Solrock - gen 3 shiny Solrock.
HA/Dreamball Solrock - I never traded it. But I mentioned I had one with the sunny day move because somebody wanted a sunny day/impish/stealth rock Solrock but mine was the wrong nature.

Shaftex

Your name: HaxAras
Your Host: Discord
Chatroom: Trade corder
Operator in question: Unknown
Kick message: None. No warning
Time: August 3rd? 2017 - Not sure on the date.
Chat logs - I can't get the logs as I was removed without warning.

I was removed from the Serebii discord server without reason or message telling me why. I messaged Jellal because we're on another mutual server and he said I was supposedly offering 'questionable' Pokemon to other users.

I was never told that any of my Pokemon were 'questionable' or warned or notified.

The Pokemon I've been offering for trade that I can remember. I have no idea which of these are supposed to be questionable. Everything I trade, as far as I'm aware is legit. I always make sure to mention: I can never know for sure unless it has my OT.

Boomlax - Traded Snorlax to XD: Gale of Darkness. Tutored and migrated myself.
Happy hour Smeargle - Got from a friend in 2013/2014 after the release of the happy hour Inkay. I pass happy hour onto wild mons.
Pokemon Box eggs set - Obtained myself. I have all language Pokemon Box copies.
HA mons - I got most of my hidden ability mons from a user on the PokemonCommunity forums. I breed them for trade.
Shiny mons - I have a fairly large collection of shiny mons from years of trading.
Event Pokemon - Various event Pokemon from years of trading.
Shiny Solrock - gen 3 shiny Solrock.
HA/Dreamball Solrock - I never traded it. But I mentioned I had one with the sunny day move because somebody wanted a sunny day/impish/stealth rock Solrock but mine was the wrong nature.

These guys are frikken retarded. Even though I "asked" if the person was still interested (since a lot of people don't care for hacked pokemon), it's not like I'm a scammer lmao I could have not even mentioned it & I would still be in the Discord. Bunch of crooks. Prob have hacked mons in their own games. Ban your selves. You people sound like Nintendo. Also you can just make multiple accounts & rejoin Discord from diff IP's. LOL

MisterCow

IT'S AWWWRIGHT
I realise that this is technically not the correct place to post this but I could not seem to find a more appropriate place.

Your name: turtwig
Chatroom: both Discord servers
Operator in question: unknown
Kick message: no reason given
Time and date: quite some time ago now
Logs: unfortunately I do not have access to logs due to the nature of Discord

I was permanently banned without warning or reason. I made a single off-colour, but arguably not that offensive, joke in the main channel and promptly found the network removed from my sidebar without warning.

Since then I have been informed that the 'offending' message was deleted from view and that no reason was given in channel. In fact, people had no idea it had even happened which is sort of worrying for all kinds of reasons but that is not relevant to this post.

I can't recall the message I sent verbatim but I can recall the context and rough wording, so I guess that will have to suffice;

Secun: should I hire male mages or female mages?
turtwig: hire female mages, you can pay them less.​

I don't feel that this is particularly inflammatory and, honestly, it was more intended to reflect, in a satirical way, the prejudice many people believe exists in the world today. I understand that people might find such jokes distasteful but, as far as I can tell, they do not violate any of the rules as stated when you join the server.

I also realise that just because something is not explicitly stated in the rules it does not mean it will be tolerated by the people who moderate the chat. If someone had just addressed me and asked me to stop or explained that they don't like such things I would have happily ceased and never brought it up again.

I just want to chat with old friends that I have known for many, many years. I don't want to upset people - life is too short to hold vendettas - and I am sorry for the offense I caused.

roboblue

I THINK I'm banned from Discord, but it happened completely without warning and I have no idea what I could have done wrong.

Your name: RoboBlue
Chatroom: Discord
Kick message: unknown
Time and date: September 1st I think
Logs: Discord doesn't allow me to view the chat log if I'm not signed in to the server.

It must've happened while I was away, so I'm at a loss here.

PsyDRa

Hello. I was recently banned without any notices from the Discord Server Chat. I am new to the chat and I do not know why I was banned all of a sudden. Discord Tag number is 5259.

Your name: PsyDRa
Your host: unknown
Chatroom: Discord Server
Kick message: Did not receive message
Time and date: unknown
Logs: cannot access logs

I appreciate all of the help with this matter.

kuzronk

1 Reputation Comment
Your name: kuzronk#7536
Your host:
Chatroom: discord
Operator in question:
Kick message:
Time and date:
Logs:

Status
Not open for further replies.