• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torosiken

This is a title.
I was kicked by sumone, but that was a fault. Then I banned when I said :
"Who dare to open this? http://killerjo.net (Not adversiting, just ask who DARE)"
then I kicked out. But now already back XD

lol thats my fault too.. XDDD

edit : HEY ONE MORE! WHAT'S MY FAULT THIS ONE?!!!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11515

Umm. Okay.
You were banned for advertising the first time.
That's nice.

What are you talking about now..?

Cynthia

Hiatus
I was kicked by sumone, but that was a fault. Then I banned when I said :
"Who dare to open this? http://killerjo.net (Not adversiting, just ask who DARE)"
then I kicked out. But now already back XD

lol thats my fault too.. XDDD

edit : HEY ONE MORE! WHAT'S MY FAULT THIS ONE?!!!
Your message is almost undecipherable, but let me take a stab at it.

You were banned once, and you admit that it was your fault. You were banned a second time for linking to an outside website (any linking to anything other than serebii.net or serebiiforums.com is not allowed). Then it appears you were banned a third time that was ALSO your fault... Then you edited your message relaying you were banned a fourth time but do not understand why.

Given your previous three admitted rightful bans I highly doubt your fourth was a mistake, additionally you have not provided any information that would allow us to investigate your ban even IF it was in error.

Please refrain from posting unless you have followed the proper format outlined in: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9765900&postcount=1

If you have trouble locating this information there is a post to allow you to locate all of it: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showpost.php?p=9959278&postcount=2

gorilla ome

i was banned

i was telling my friends about my new website.
Chatroom name: serebii wifi chat
Chatroom: wifi chat
Operator in question: i think it was sniper
Kick message:no advertising
Time and date: 0 is the ban it was like 8:35 july 9,2009
Logs:?

THENEXTBIGTH1NG

banned dont know why just asking for trades

Nickname: s3xi
Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi
Operator in question: unsure
Kick message: kicked for noise dont have exact message
Time and date: around 11:30 pm 7/9/2009
Logs: none

I tried to reload before I went looking for someplace like this. I dont know anything else except what is up there.
All i was doing was looking for a trade.

Last edited:

Fenix

Tremulant
^ to THENEXTBIGTH1NG:

[08:04:06] <s3xi> looking 4 tall dark hansome who likes to take long walks on beaches and loves too cuddle
[08:04:07] <pikashoes> looking for shiny drifloon and shiny jirachi
[08:04:10] <WantedPCP> looking for event pich u pc me if trade
[08:04:11] <Fatal99> yes what are logs?
[08:04:12] <Rakatu> Yeah if they are being buttholes
[08:04:16] <DrLemure> Looking for a DOUBLE battle! PM me please! :)
[08:04:17] <bre> looking for evd mamoswine and evd rhyperior pm me if u have them
[08:04:18] <[DA]Sambo> lol
03[08:04:20] * WiFiGuest3548 (WiFiGuest3@PurpleSurge-E2027AEB.dyn.optonline.net) has joined #SPP-WiFi
[08:04:21] <bre> looking for evd mamoswine and evd rhyperior pm me if u have them :)
[08:04:24] <Fatal99> lmao
03[08:04:24] * WiFiGuest4665 (WiFiGuest4@PurpleSurge-9736A6CC.fuse.net) has joined #SPP-WiFi
[08:04:25] <[DA]Wonderweiss> hey sambo
[08:04:26] <Element> lf festa electabuzz! :) ;) :p :eek: :d
[08:04:26] <Rakatu> I do not want to use the A word in here and get kicked for it again
03[08:04:30] * WiFiGuest0058 (WiFiGuest0@PurpleSurge-A7E166F9.dsl.emhril.sbcglobal.net) has joined #SPP-WiFi
[08:04:30] <Me_Inside[OT9]> Lf; Shiny UT Magikarp
[08:04:32] <[DA]Sambo> hey wonder!
07[08:04:33] * Fenix sets mode: +b *!*@PurpleSurge-3AED7817.dllstx.fios.verizon.net
06[08:04:33] * s3xi was kicked by Fenix (hahaha 1|| 11Noise Erased: 8049)

So all you were doing was looking for trades, eh?

THENEXTBIGTH1NG

ok......

I was kicked for that. When I was banned I was looking for a cyndaquil. It might have been playing around a little but everyone was joking with me. I had about 5 people I was private messaging joking around with. Another reason it was unjust was because he was making fun of me.......s3xi was kicked by Fenix (hahaha 1|| 11Noise Erased: 8049). I know I was banned for noise but another reason was to just make fun of me HAHAHA. I'm offended.

Last edited:

THENEXTBIGTH1NG

no lawsuits for me

Honestly all I want is to be unbanned so I can trade this is the only good website that has a chat for this stuff. I was just joking with people. Don't kill me for having a little fun while no one was replying to my requests. Also it's not really fair for me when the person who banned me is covering it I would like another opinion.

Last edited:

Fenix

Tremulant
Honestly all I want is to be unbanned so I can trade this is the only good website that has a chat for this stuff. I was just joking with people. Don't kill me for having a little fun while no one was replying to my requests. Also it's not really fair for me when the person who banned me is covering it I would like another opinion.

Your excuses for breaking the rules are pathetic.

Anyway, about someone else covering this matter: sure why not?

Let me just add some other logs I found of you.

[09:35:30] <s3xi> looking for arceus pm me

[00:26:30] <s3xi> looking for poop

Plus some bans for repeating. Not to mention that your nick isn't really appropriate, either.

THENEXTBIGTH1NG

Wow. Ok I didn't read the top about arceus ok, I take responsibility for it. The poop thing was my cousin I slapped him after he told me what he did. I know that I am responsible for my computer so I take responsibility for it but the repeating thing was just me trying to find trades. The nickname is easy to fix i won't use it anymore. I just want to trade thats why I'm here some small mistakes and I'm banned for life not really that fair but if you wanna stick with it whatever. I guess try I'll find another website to use. Another thing is that I'm trying to solve this peacfully and your being very rude to me.

Last edited:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
You're not banned forever. Just wait out the bans and don't complain. This thread is for unfair bans, which even you acknowledge this isn't.

THENEXTBIGTH1NG

no

I acknowledged the other ones, not the noise one. That was unfair and I've been banned since last night. I was making jokes people took it well and were jokingly replying back to me, and then FENIX;107; booted me. Whatever If you say i'm not banned for life then I'll try to wait it out.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
you were kicked for asking for a "tall dark hansome who likes to take long walks on beaches and loves too cuddle." Should be obvious why you were kicked from a Pokemon trading channel. Anything "joking" or anything like that is off-topic and not allowed. Read the rules.

Fenix

Tremulant
[08:04:06] <s3xi> looking 4 tall dark hansome who likes to take long walks on beaches and loves too cuddle

You were banned for that, the noise thing is my kick counter and it has nothing to do with the kick reason.

Joke or not, that is NOT something you say in an all ages chat, it is clearly against the rules (which is your responsabilty to read) and you were banned for it in all fairness. Also how am I being "very rude"? I'm not using the friendliest of tone but lying to my face is way more rude than my tone (you don't expect us to believe the cousin story, do you?)

EDIT: your ban will stay until the banlist is cleared. When is that I can't say for certain, it solely depends on the speed on which people get themselves banned from wifi. From how I see it now, it shouldn't take more than 4-5 hours.

Last edited:

THENEXTBIGTH1NG

yeah

It did happen he's 11 and while I was out of the room he typed that then when I came back he told me he got me kicked for saying poop. I can give you my FC to prove it in a voice chat.

Last edited:

Dragonite

#SPP + #SPP-Wifi SOp
what happens on your ip is everyones responcibility there. If it is banned everyone is banned. It's a fair situation, a fair ban.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
THENEXTBIGTHING, if you keep spamming this topic while not reading the first post I will infract you.

Don't post again until you read the first post and understand it.

Status
Not open for further replies.