• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

erocute

Your name: erocute
Your host: fortitude.purplesurge.com]: No matches for: erocute
Chatroom: SPP-WIFI
Operator in question: no idea
Kick message: no idea
Time and date: i noticed i was +b after Christmas
Logs: none
it's possible my step brother could have done something, family computer, i don't know what that means for me really..

Konihi

Your Name: Konihi
Your host: PurpleSurge-C1AC5A90.dial-up.telesp.net.br
Chatroom: #SPP-WiFi
Operator in question: I don't know who banned me
Kick message: cannot join channel (+b)
Time and date: I don't know when I was banned
Logs: I don't know why I was banned

I was told that the hostmask is a lot generic and it could be a mistake. I wasn't online when this happened.
This is the second time this is happening. I can't be the only one suffering from this. This host name telesp.net.br is my internet company. It is really unfair that I get a ban for just using this internet company. I've never even got my attention called in the chat.
I beg of you, please don't let this turn into a headache =(

Peter Quill

star-lord
Your Name: Konihi
Your host: PurpleSurge-C1AC5A90.dial-up.telesp.net.br
Chatroom: #SPP-WiFi
Operator in question: I don't know who banned me
Kick message: cannot join channel (+b)
Time and date: I don't know when I was banned
Logs: I don't know why I was banned

I was told that the hostmask is a lot generic and it could be a mistake. I wasn't online when this happened.
This is the second time this is happening. I can't be the only one suffering from this. This host name telesp.net.br is my internet company. It is really unfair that I get a ban for just using this internet company. I've never even got my attention called in the chat.
I beg of you, please don't let this turn into a headache =(

Yeah, it's because of the host name being banned. I don't undo other operators bans but I'm letting you know that I'm looking into the matter for you. I honestly think it may have just been a mistake -- but I'll keep you posted.

Konihi

Yeah, it's because of the host name being banned. I don't undo other operators bans but I'm letting you know that I'm looking into the matter for you. I honestly think it may have just been a mistake -- but I'll keep you posted.

Thank you. I apreciate a lot =)

rizzla

your name: rizzla
your host: PurpleSurge-DA06F679.as13285.net
chatroom: #spp-wifi
operator in question: i dont know who banned me
kick message: cannot join channel (b+)
time and date: i dont know
logs: i dont have any

i tried to join the chatroom today and it wouldnt let me last time i was on i didnt get banned at least i dont think i did. it might be a mistake or i could have broken the rules but i keep to the rules all the time.

*Magic*

Your name: Magic
Your Host: PurpleSurge-9669CC36.dhcp.ftwo.tx.charter.com
Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi
Operator in Question: Secun
Kick Message* You were kicked from #spp-wifi by Secun (No giveaways)
Date and time: January 28, 2015 Time: ?
Logs: Unavailable. I posted up a message for a free shiny if anyone could guess the pokemon I was thinking of.

I didn't know it was against the rules, I looked it up- it is under a five minute ban. For some reason my adress is banned "#spp-wifi unable to join channel (address is banned)." If you could please take a look at this it would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.
Magic

Last edited:

*Magic*

Your name: Magic
Your Host: PurpleSurge-9669CC36.dhcp.ftwo.tx.charter.com
Chatroom: #SPP-Wifi
Operator in Question: Secun
Kick Message* You were kicked from #spp-wifi by Secun (No giveaways)
Date and time: January 28, 2015 Time: ?
Logs: Unavailable. I posted up a message for a free shiny if anyone could guess the pokemon I was thinking of.

I didn't know it was against the rules, I looked it up- it is under a five minute ban. For some reason my adress is banned "#spp-wifi unable to join channel (address is banned)." If you could please take a look at this it would be greatly appreciated, thank you for your time.
Magic

I've also provided logs asking the admin who banned me (Secun) why, and was ignored.
-
01<Magic> Hey
01<Magic> Did you ban me forever?
01<Magic> ?
01<Magic> Did you ban me forever?
01<Magic> Why is there a perma ban on my account?
-
01<Magic> Hello?
01<Magic> MY Address is banned
-
-
01<Magic> Hey are you there?
01No such nick/channel
-
<Magic> Good afternoon Secun, can you please explain why I have a permaban on my account? Was that on accident or intentional?
<Magic> Secun I would love to continue trading at any moment.
<Magic> I will NEVER offer a free pokemon again.

Here is a convo with Kappa, another admin.

1<Magic> You said that any time over the history of me getting banned counts as a warning correct?
<Kappa> Correct.
01<Magic> You were the first person that told me that
01<Magic> Which makes everything alot more clear.
01<Magic> I had been kicked for other reasons over the past 2 years, but never for the same thing.
<Kappa> You were kicked for giving out free Pokémon before.
01<Magic> Never!
01<Magic> When the heck was that?
01<Magic> I don't recall me ever offering free pokemon.
<Kappa> It's possible I'm mistaking you with someone else.
<Kappa> I handle a lot of bans, so it's easy to mix them up.
<Kappa> But I do recall banning you before.
01<Magic> Like I said man, i'm in here every day for the past 2 years. All I want to do is trade and get this problem out of the way. I appreciate you explaining things to me.
01<Magic> Thank you for your time.
<Kappa> No problem
01<Magic> Since you handle bans, how long do you think it will take before I can start trading again?
<Kappa> I dunno, dude.
<Kappa> Ban list resets are flexible.
<Kappa> They just happen whenever it's full.
01<Magic> Alright I'll quit bugging dude. Have a great day.
-
01<Magic> Any update on the ban situation?
-
<Magic> Hey I don't mean to be a pain in the ***, but have you guys discussed it with Secun?
<Kappa> Magic, I told you before.
<Magic> He is online, you said you couldn't do anything if he was not online.
<Kappa> There's nothing I or you can say that's gonna get you unbanned.
<Magic> Dude, i'm 26 years old, I don't like how you talk down to me, its really disrespectful.
<Magic> As another human, do you not even care to try?
<Kappa> How am I talking down to you?
<Magic> To help me solve this issue or? I don't get it, you seem to NOT want to help.
<Magic> You are talking to me like I'm a roach, like from a "**** off" stand point rather than a "I'm here to help you solve this issue" Standpoint.
<Kappa> No, I'm telling you there's nothing you can do about your ban.
<Kappa> You just seem to refuse to acknowledge that.
<Magic> Have you talked to Secun?
<Kappa> Yes
<Magic> What did he have to say about it?
<Magic> What was the logic for a permaban?
<Magic> For a one time mistake?
<Kappa> He says the same thing I've been telling you for hours.
<Kappa> You're not getting unbanned.
<Magic> My infractions must have happened over a year ago man.
<Magic> ITs complete crap.
<Magic> Can you put yourself in my shoes, and attempt to help me out?
<Magic> Or do you not care?
<Kappa> I have been in your shoes.
<Magic> Are you willing to help or not?
<Kappa> What exactly is it that you want me to do?
<Kappa> Get you unbanned?
<Kappa> I can't do that.
<Magic> Are you willing to help or not?
<Magic> If you are willing to help, you know exactly what to do.
<Magic> But you have to be willing from your heart.
<Magic> I've been on here all day, BEGGING to get me back in the chat
<Magic> I have surgery at 6:00 AM tomorrow.
<Magic> THe only thing I really enjoy at the moment is trading.
<Kappa> If you have surgery, you probably have better things to do than to worry about WiFi chat.
<Kappa> Like I said, there's alternatives.
<Magic> Not really.
<Magic> THis means alot to me
<Kappa> Go to the forums or Reddit or something.
<Magic> Apparently I offended him somehow.
<Kappa> It's not like you're banned for life.
<Magic> He doesnt' respond
<Magic> I need to fix that.
<Kappa> No you don't.
<Magic> I don't like that he doesn't like me.
<Magic> Look dude, again, you don't seem to really care, you just want to argue against me
<Magic> Again, instead of helping me out, you are playing the devils advocate.
<Magic> It's sad that I have to be treated like this by another person.

I've spoke to multiple other admins about this situation, they told me the only way is to wait 2 weeks. They also said that I had received two warnings before I had got banned (I had not - Wish I had logs to prove that I did NOT get a warning) Please, I don't want to wait 2 weeks, I'd like to get back to trading as soon as possible, thank you for your time. MAGIC

I have tried all day to reason with the admins, but for some reason I keep getting shot down. It was a minor infraction, I apologize for offering a free pokemon and anything else I have done to piss the admins off, all I really want to do is trade, and nothing is getting solved. I really do Hate to be a pain, but nobody should have to go through this process. Again, thank you for your time.

To ~Serebii
<Magic> I've been in and out SPP-Wifi for nearly two years almost every day. I report cheaters/ hackers, and people who try to give away pokemon like this on the daily to your operators. I accidently broke a rule of offering free pokeon and got a Permaban when it should only be for 5 minutes. I asked the OP who banned me why, and he ignored me. I posted a forum online and havn't had a response (I understand people have difficult schedules). The other operators told me that i had received two warnings (Which I had not) and to take it up with the Secun (who banned me) yet he doesn't reply. I'm looking to find a way to get back to trading in SPP-WIfi, I'll never offer a free pokmeon again, Please look into this and thank you for your time.

Last edited:

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
no one honestly cares how long you've been here or how many people you've reported if you can't follow our rules, especially since you report most 'cheaters/hackers' by entrapment which is really, really sketchy. we do get hackers and cloners using this chat without any intent to provide these services or deal illegitimately with chat users - they abide by our rules because they want to continue to come here. it seems like you make it your mission to casually ask whoever you trade with in the event they say 'uh yes i do do this' before you come crying to us about it when it probably wasn't even their intention to offer that kind of thing to you in the first place. please don't think this makes you out to be some sort of saint, it's almost the opposite.

in any case, it certainly doesn't excuse the fact that you've already been banned for giveaways in the past, which is what staff meant by warnings. 'accidentally' doing it again despite your previous ban(s) is not good enough and acting like it wasn't your first time just makes the situation worse for you. the ban'll be removed when it's removed, and bothering us about it will not get it removed faster.

+1: unfortunately someone made the mistake of unbanning you, I've fixed that - staff don't tolerate banned users treating them the way you have treated them since your ban, and it is not behaviour that is rewarded with an unban. do note though that a lot of us are tired of you trying to get people to say they hack/clone in PM on a regular basis (because it is *really* obvious when you're reporting them), so enough with the entrapment and just report people you personally had trouble with to as many ops as you can manage. we WILL know about it if you continue to do it with only one or two ops who don't seem to mind you. you are not here to be on some sort of crusade to out hackers who don't intend to hack.

Last edited:

*Magic*

* You were kicked from #SPP-WiFi by Tekirai (sorry but your ban removal was an executive decision made by a not-executive person that i am correcting, please feel free to PM me about how you've been coming here for 40 years and how disGRACEFUL your treatment of OPs who couldn't help you were while I don't really give a damn about any single thing you)

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
I thought it was clear this topic is for unfair bans. In other words, not fair bans. You have been refused a ban removal by 3 (Teki, Noctis (Kappa) and Secun) ops. I am number 4. I suggest you stop posting here about it unless you want a forum ban as well.

Edit: Don't really care that you got unbanned by Jiggly and rebanned by Teki. The unbanning wasn't authorized.

Last edited:

JediKnight

Your name: JediKnight
Your host: PurpleSurge
Chatroom: spp-wifi
Operator in question: Unknown
Kick message: I believe it said I was impersonating another
Time and date: 1 1/2 weeks ago
Logs: I do not have any logs, as my banned occurred some time ago. I know that I was banned for a legitimate reason but I have done just about everything to try and get myself unbanned. I have tried to message several Ops from the Wifi Chat but none have answered my chats. I have waited for the ban list to be cleared but I'm done waiting for something that is not going to happen. This is the last shot to try and get unbanned. I am truly sorry for whatever I did to get banned for this amount of time and would very much like to come back and trade. Lesson learned

Peter Quill

star-lord
It takes longer than 1 1/2 weeks for the ban list to clear. It will happen eventually, wait it out.

trenten

i have been banned for over 2 weeks for tr6ing to do a tournament i didnt get a warning or anything jujst straight up banned can someone help me understand why i have to wait so long

DarkTrinity

Your name: Trinity
Your host: PurpleSurge-343B2CE5.dhcp.embarqhsd.net (lightIRC.com Flash IRC Client)
Chatroom: #Spp
Operator in question: Kirby
Kick message: None.
Time and date: 3/13/2015
Logs: none but I remember what happend though.

Kirby had banned me from #Spp on 13th of this month. Said I was stealing nicks but they was unregistered from what I looked up and spamming in the channel which I barely reply time to time. I just mostly read what is going on in the channel and reply here and there. I don't see the reason of banning me cause of the unregister nicks where barely used or registered. I think if someone wanted them they should be registered. I don't think its against the rules. I am pretty much sorry for any wrong doing. I just miss being in #Spp a lot. From what I heard that Kirby talked about me in the main channel like I was some kind of bad user. I was stun and shocked about that. Once Kirby banned me I was left all confused cause it was fast. I was wondering when I be allowed back to #Spp since it's been 3 weeks and my ban has not been lifted. :( Thank you if any of this is read by any ops or admins.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Your host: PurpleSurge-343B2CE5.dhcp.embarqhsd.net (lightIRC.com Flash IRC Client)

Kirby had banned me from #Spp on 13th of this month. Said I was stealing nicks but they was unregistered from what I looked up and spamming in the channel which I barely reply time to time. I just mostly read what is going on in the channel and reply here and there. I don't see the reason of banning me cause of the unregister nicks where barely used or registered. I think if someone wanted them they should be registered. I don't think its against the rules. I am pretty much sorry for any wrong doing. I just miss being in #Spp a lot. From what I heard that Kirby talked about me in the main channel like I was some kind of bad user. I was stun and shocked about that. Once Kirby banned me I was left all confused cause it was fast. I was wondering when I be allowed back to #Spp since it's been 3 weeks and my ban has not been lifted. :( Thank you if any of this is read by any ops or admins.

Go away .

Tekirai

heapz cool persin

leave

10char

DarkTrinity

Why am I being treated as rude ? I thought this can help me get unbanned. Why am I being asked to leave or go away ? I am confused.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin

Session Start: Wed Mar 11 08:43:23 2015
Session Ident: Pokerus
[08:43] Session Ident: Pokerus (PurpleSurge, SleepKirby) (Mibbit@PurpleSurge-343B2CE5.dhcp.embarqhsd.net)
[08:43] <Pokerus> am i Being banned ?
[08:43] <SleepKirby> I don't know
[08:44] <Pokerus> I haven't done anything wrong.
[08:45] <Pokerus> or is it because of my age ?
[08:51] <SleepKirby> nothing to do with age
[08:51] <SleepKirby> more or so to do with your history of spamming and stealing names
[08:51] <SleepKirby> like trying to take entei's
[08:51] <SleepKirby> and kingdra's
[08:51] <SleepKirby> and ghostanime's
[08:52] <Pokerus> uh not anymore
[08:52] <SleepKirby> hence why I said history
[08:52] <Pokerus> I am pretty much settled on this one. ^^
[08:53] <SleepKirby> it doesn't work that way
[08:53] <SleepKirby> just because you settled on a nick doesn't erase your magnificent douchebaggery of stealing others
[08:53] <SleepKirby> and spamming
[08:53] <SleepKirby> and whatnot
[08:54] <Pokerus> Well I want to keep chatting on here.
[08:54] <SleepKirby> okay and...?
[08:54] <SleepKirby> that STILL doesn't erase your history of being a rotten member and breaking rules
[08:54] <Pokerus> I just only know this good pokemon chat sight and I know that. @_@
[08:55] <SleepKirby> you should have thought about this before you did those things
[08:55] <Pokerus> I know
[08:56] <Pokerus> what the hell
[08:57] <SleepKirby> your ban should not have been lifted
[08:57] <Pokerus> wtf
[10:47] <Pokerus> hello ?
[10:48] <Pokerus> That stuff I did long time ago was cleared up and delt with the other opers in there and I was allowed back in spp.
[10:49] <Pokerus> just can't ban me because its all delt with.

This is the last time I am discussing this. You attempted to steal the names of multiple users, one of which belonged to a member who is deceased. You have a history of spamming the chat and in general being a nuisance. Since your ban you have gone running from staff member to staff member trying to get it undone. You are not returning to this chat. Your ban was fair and if you want to remain on these forums I highly suggest you drop this right now. Also your ban was only lifted because the staff member in question was sick of your insufferable whining.

The sooner you learn your actions have consequences, the sooner you might be able to function like the 30+ year old you are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.