• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Superswampert65

Hello i was banned from serebii wi-fi chat because i asked for a shiny charizard level 30-40

When i got banned it said "no one has a shiny charizard" then i havent been able to get back on for 4 days.

Someone please reply and unban me please ive been coming to serebii for two years and havent had this problem before.

Superswampert65

Last edited by a moderator:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
That really sounds like a lie. Do you have any logs or even a time of day and/or the name of the operator who banned you?

Renelia

That really sounds like a lie. Do you have any logs or even a time of day and/or the name of the operator who banned you?

He actually was banned for trying to advertise his site, not for "nobody has a shiny Charizard" as he claimed. And constantly at that, he was posting that a few times and I believe Riyu banned him for it.

AcidicReaver

Chatroom name: AcidicReaver
Chatroom: SPP
Operator in question: Dratini927
Kick message: (Go Away)
Time and date: 7:23 PM on Friday, January 29th, 2010
Logs: I do not have the logs...

okay basically a user named EpsilonE falsely accused me of saying mean threatening things to him in a PM he even provided logs that he made himself I know I do not have proof and that doesn't help me at all but I was not even PMing the guy.

Dratini927

Matt the Drat
Look, you were just complaining over and over and never quit it. It was getting very annoying.

I unbanned you, and next time sometime like this happens, just ignore him.

nesan

Chatroom name:[FF]nesan
Chatroom:spp-wifi
Operator in question:idk
Kick message:i don't think there was 1
Time and date:january 30 around 11 am
Logs:?

all i said was "i don't want illegal events"
and i've been banned since yesterday :(

Mirsyis

Ghost-Host
I Can't figure out how to join it's confusing Please Help!

I don't understand it at all! I can get to purple surg but the /join #Serebii-WiFi does nothing as well as others please help me!;355;

Mirsyis

Ghost-Host
Still Does not work. It does nothing.

Mew-100

Future Scriptwriter!
Okay, I have to admit this. I was getting annoying, but I was just trying to talk without being flamed. They wouldn't let me talk without saying "Maybe I should ban him". Even if I was trying to start a new subject. Okay this isnt EXACTLY unfair because I got banned for saying the Ops were Power Abusing (I was in a bad mood) but before someone said that and they just argued against him/her.

Chatroom name: Mew-100
Chatroom: #SPP
Operator in question: (I forgot which one. I've looked over the op list but I can't remember)
Kick message: "shut up ****"
Time and date: I'm not sure of the time and date. I think it may have been sometime on Thursday
Logs: I do not have any logs.

I know the Kick Message doesn't sound very believable, but, trust me. That's what it said.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
This thread is NOT for help connecting to the chats, so please find another topic if you can't connect.

Um, and if you can't provide anything at all it's pretty hard for us to determine if it even happened. "Sometime on Thursday" does not help because most of us aren't on all day (and those of us that are just idle so they probably didn't actually see it, meaning they would have to sift through their logs). Also if you even admit it wasn't 100% unfair.. why are you posting?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
This thread is NOT for help connecting to the chats, so please find another topic if you can't connect.

Um, and if you can't provide anything at all it's pretty hard for us to determine if it even happened. "Sometime on Thursday" does not help because most of us aren't on all day (and those of us that are just idle so they probably didn't actually see it, meaning they would have to sift through their logs). Also if you even admit it wasn't 100% unfair.. why are you posting?

[DL]GoldFish

I've been banned for a while now

hey i got banned for saying Pokesav. I've been banned for a while now.

Chatroom name: [DL]GoldFish
Chatroom: #SPP-WIFI
Operator in question: I don't remember who banned me
Kick message: Pokesav is'nt allowed
Time and date: Febuary 8th around 5pm
Logs: there was'nt a log

;492-s; ;026; ;492-s; ;026; ;492-s; ;026; ;492-s; ;026; ;492-s; ;026;

FireMeowth

Enthusiast
Chatroom name: Flowton
Chatroom: #SPP
Operator in question: Fenix
Kick message: "(try depleting my powers || MOTHERSHIPS QUITTED, SOULLESS DOGS SLAIN AND WATER SOLDIERS DEFEATED : 9021)"
Time and date: February 11th, around 8:20 PM.
Logs: I do not have any.

...Yeah. Fenix was quite annoyed, I guess, and after I told him that he shouldn't really kick people just because they did something that (only) he found annoying (I can't really remember what the reason was, but I'm sure it wasn't anything worth a kick), he threatened to kick me because I was being "a moron".
I responded that he shouldn't be abusing his powers - the other IRC chats I've been on would never have allowed such unreasonable actions - as he might have his "powers depleted". That's the usual punishment on the other chats, at least, so I thought it seemed like a reasonable thing to say.
...And then, he kick-banned me.

Fammumar

<--Favorite
Chatroom name: Meical
Operator in question: Fenix
Kick message: You were kicked by Fenix (scapegoat 1|| 11MOTHERSHIPS QUITTED, 7SOULLESS DOGS SLAIN AND 9WATER SOLDIERS DEFEATED : 9067)
Time and date: Session Close: Sat Feb 20 23:49:41 2010
Logs:
01[23:48] <Meical> Idiot, hes asking in the wifi chat
03[23:48] * SPPGuest8760 (SPPGuest87@PurpleSurge-637C9408.drake.edu) has joined #spp
03[23:49] * bobandbill (marcin@PurpleSurge-AD7F5B09.syd.connect.net.au) has joined #spp
03[23:49] * SerebiiBot sets mode: +v bobandbill
02[23:49] * Aduck (Aduck@PurpleSurge-2CF5262B.dsl.lsan03.sbcglobal.net) Quit (Quit: )
03[23:49] * Fenix sets mode: +b *!*@PurpleSurge-BD2B1250.hsd1.co.comcast.net
03[23:49] * You were kicked by Fenix (scapegoat 1|| 11MOTHERSHIPS QUITTED, 7SOULLESS DOGS SLAIN AND 9WATER SOLDIERS DEFEATED : 9067)
Session Close: Sat Feb 20 23:49:41 2010

D

Deleted member 11515

Your kickban was not valid, so it was removed.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Fammumar

<--Favorite
Chatroom name: Meical
Operator in question: Reno
Kick message: 03[14:33] * You were kicked from #spp by Reno (woops my finger slipped)
Time and date: Session Close: Sun Feb 21 14:33:52 2010
Logs:
Log File
The file goes from what I said last, to my ban .

Reno

so adorable...
posting before erik white knights it.

I've gone through my logs and seen you constantly mention how you like guys, how you care about guys, how you are gay, you get the idea. also, you are an awful mini op.

ps: my finger didn't slip.

Kick message: "shut up ****"

for future reference, 99% of the time that kickban would have been me.

EDIT: LETS SEE SOME EVIDENCE BOY

<+Meical> Too bad im <censored>

* Meical doesnt care about females

<Herabest> Who needs hands when you got women
<Meical> Herabest: Or guys

<Meical> No, Im a guy
<Meical> Who just likes other guys

<+Meical|Shower> Btw, Im a guy
<+Meical|Shower> I am into guys though

<+Meical> Im a homo too

<sleepy> meical you dog you
<sleepy> what were you doing under the keyboard
<+Meical> I did that in the shower perv

last one is just pretty grim, regardless of whether or not it was a joke.

regardless, I could go on and find earlier logs. these were all pretty recent. I'd prefer not to go through about 126mb of #spp logs though.

Status
Not open for further replies.