• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly, post here. READ. THE. FIRST. POST!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoGxTempest

Your name: FoGxTempest
Your host: PurpleSurge-3436C9D6.hsd1.fl.comcast.net
Chatroom: SPP
Operator in question: Meowstic
Kick message: (Well, I guess your banned from both chats then.?)
Time and date: 2:10 10/25/14
Logs: Chatting this morning asking if Meowstic had a berry that I could have, she/he tells me to buzz off..Okay (2 hours later.) I come back and I see Meowstic still on and I say you're worthless, die lel and she/he takes it personally or gets mad and bans me. lel is a kappa, jk etc which everyone knows and besides that wasn't breaking any rules according to SPP rules nor was I being aggressive in any way. If I said something racist or repeatedly attacked her/him then I would understand but that wasn't the case. Also If I was breaking a rule, aren't I supposed to be getting a warning?

Last edited:

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
lel is a kappa. okay. thanks for the useless information

i think you could have told us something else instead to make your situation a bit more sympathetic that wasn't just 'i told an op they were worthless and told them to die' followed by 'i wasn't being aggressive in any way omg'

i don't think you have this 'unfair ban' thing down at all, or any real concept of human decency if you can't believe you got banned for something like this when it could have been for something racist

FoGxTempest

Well yeah tell me what violation I broke? I said one hurtful thing but it wasnt serious and you completely ignored the warning part in my post

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
i ignored it just like you ignored this

#SPP - The General Chatroom Rules said:
No Harassment
5+ minute ban – Treat people the way you would want to be treated. No rude comments in the chat room, no PM harassment, no impersonating somebody else. Simply put, don't be annoying on purpose.
5+ being 'more than 5', and considering i dont appreciate being told to have my life end by random bitter chat users and in no way should actually have to deal with that, this is as long as i want it to be. nothing about a warning here

i still have no idea why you find it so hard to understand that you were acting like garbage and rightly got banned for it. this thread is not for you.

MFCrew

Your name: MFCrew
Your host:
Chatroom: SPP-Wifi
Operator in question: Not sure
Kick message: I don't remember
Time and date: 13:20 (GMT+1) 11/7/14
Logs: Everydays when I enter in chat I always put "hi mfs" and no one ban me but last friday when I went into the chat I wrote a exactly message like this one "hi motherf*ckers" and 5 minutes later i was banned but i don't remember who banned me.These are the messages that appear when i wanna enter into wifi chat:
- without prior written approval.
End of /MOTD command.
Cannot join channel (+b)

black_vampiress

Your name: Jemima
Your host: 33AAC716.4D0968F8.B97D9246.IP
Chatroom: SPP-Wifi
Operator in question: unsure
Kick message: unsure
Time and date: 11 nov 2014
Logs:

hi i am unsure of details, my partner was on wi-fi chat, and he dropped the keyboard (as we dont have a proper desk for our computer, and we just have the keyboard on our lap while we are online) and pressed a couple of letters as he has tried to catch it and it has sent a message as far as i know, which was considered as spamming or innappropriate chat and it has been a couple of days now and we still cannot get back in, could someone please let us know if we can be logged back in because as far as we knew it was a 5 minute ban

thanks

Spigglez

I am not really sure if I was banned at all, or the chat is just broken for me. I can't seem to find any type of a forum post about it so I figured I'd try here and hopefully someone points me in the right direction.

Tekirai

heapz cool persin
I am not really sure if I was banned at all, or the chat is just broken for me. I can't seem to find any type of a forum post about it so I figured I'd try here and hopefully someone magically knows who I am since I haven't given any details whatsoever i.e. I did not read the first post and I am dumb.
fixed that for you

gengar4ever

when will i be able to join spp or spp-wifi i got band form wifi and it said 5min.can some one help me if no cool

lol...the name of the someone who ban me omg r u 4reals i dont even now the name i was using in the spp-wifi. the log u have to be kidding me this was like 4 days or 5 days ago. u expect me to find a needle in a haystack trying to get information on the person that ban me. Dude, you alright there? in ur case update the rules and say take pictures of the log when u got banned and the take the name of the person who banned u for use to help u. FOOLISHNESS!!

ok i think i got it
SPP help me with this info

Your name: i think i was "raava"
Your host:purpleSurge-648B2572.elp.res.rr.com "i don't now"
Chatroom:spp-wifi
Operator in question: keshaway
Kick message: i said "lol homo" got 5min banned
Time and date: 12-5-14 time i think 5am
Logs: IDK

Last edited:

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
when will i be able to join spp or spp-wifi i got band form wifi and it said 5min but still cant join and on the other one i cant join can some one help me

somebody save me lol come on its been 4 days ban im i ban for life or some kind

How is anyone going to help you if you posted nothing for us to go by? You provided no name, didn't provide the name of the person who banned you, no logs. No... anything. Help us help you. Next time I suggest actually reading the first post and following the instructions. People are less inclined to help when you come here saying "I'm banned BAAAAAAAAAAAAAWK" and expect us to find a needle in a haystack trying to get information on your ban. Also don't double post, there's an edit button there for a reason.

If you're unbanned by the time you see this then you don't need to reply.

Last edited:

Spigglez

Well there was no need to word it like that, none of those things apply to me because I was away from the chat for so long. I don't even remember was name I used or chat I was in, or when that even was.

Your name: Spigglez or rain
The rest I really can't answer. I have not been on the chat since probably last December, maybe. I was more so asking because I saw there was an issue with Java/Flash and causing issues with the chat, and maybe hoping to find answers somewhere.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 11515

Your name: erik_destler
Your host: *!*@flying.high.defying.gravity
Chatroom: #spp
Operator in question: jeremy
Kick message: halt
Time and date: 18:31, gmt -6 dec 16, 2014
Logs:
18:31 • jeremy [wat@D18225CD.1A1A7F7F.5B1B46B0.IP] has joined #spp
18:31 • SerebiiBot sets mode [+ao jeremy jeremy]
18:31 • jeremy sets mode [+b *!*@flying.high.defying.gravity]
18:31 • This [*!*@flying.high.defying.gravity] ban affects: [erik_destler]
18:31 [ShiningRex] bad, some morons ran away with my dusnkoir and rhyperior
18:31 • erik_destler was kicked by jeremy [halt]
Session Close: Tue Dec 16 18:31:47 2014

???????????????

http://pastebin.com/Ta3YUHJA
here's a link to the full set of logs as u see i said entirely nothing and this ban was . . . . pointless ?

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Actually you've kinda been banned for a while but they're not sticking so well.

[17:39] <erik_destler> did u post a pic
[17:39] <erik_destler> im sure you did
[17:40] <%Moogles> Yeah I'm a pic spammer
[17:40] <%Moogles> but I can do another one
[17:40] <erik_destler> do one
[17:40] <erik_destler> but no clothes
[17:40] <erik_destler> and put it in my submission box
[17:40] <erik_destler> tbh
[17:40] <%Moogles> um
[17:40] <%Moogles> no

You probably shouldn't be asking for nude photos, joking or not! ¯\(°_o)/¯

D

Deleted member 11515

Oh, okay. That's cool then! Thanks for the clarification! xxoo

FusRoTom

Name:FusRoTom
Host: PurpleSurge-B8EB4A1B.sip.bhm.bellsouth.net
Chat: SPP-WiFi
Chatroom: Pokemon trading chat (assuming)
Moderation in question: N/A]
Date kicked: 12/20/14
Reason for banning: Posting two different offers on two different entries and repeat offense.

First of all, let me apologize as I am aware I was not wrongfully banned from the chat. However, I am new to this site and I havent a clue how to otherwise contact those in charge of the chat rooms herein. Second, I am neither here to complain nor to harass anyone for attending to their responsibility as a moderator on this site. Ive used the chat before and never had an issue with being kicked for posting two different offers on separate entries, but I have been warned a couple of times for repeating the same post too soon in succession. I had posted thusly in order to convey a large spectrum of offers without breaking the rule I had been first warned about Between my posts I was Alt/tab-ing back and forth amongst other things and took the first ban as a random disconnect without paying attention to the ban message (Which was 100% my fault) The second ban I received I did read the message and was "Didnt I already tell you, keep your offers to one post" 10+ Minute ban .
I am currently still banned from the chat and I would only wish to know the process of being able to return to the chat room. I do wish to have this privilege restored to me as this is a very beneficial site. I am fully aware that I will have to serve my time for breaking the rules and will gladly do so if this means my eventual return. I will pay more attention to your rules in order to maintain a homeostasis within the chat room and will cause you no further trouble.

Thank you and have a good evening

blueflame23

Chatroom Name: Blueflame23
Host: #SPP-Wifi rules
Operator in Question: I don't know what this means
Kick Message: Something about mentioning powersaves
Time and Date: 28/12/2014 around 4:30pm
I didn't mean to mention powersaves on it it was an accident because I've been using another trading website as well and pasting my message and this is the first time I've accidentally pasted the wrong message. Have I been banned permanently for an accident, I've never mentioned it before, to my knowledge, and I've been on this site for ages and I'll miss trading on it and trading with other people. Thank you for reading and I hope you reconsider your decision for my stupid mistake I didn't mean to do.

gengar4ever

Your name: la-chilindrina
Your host:IP:purpleSurge-648B2572.elp.res.rr.com
Chatroom: spp-wifi
Operator in question:Noctis
Kick message: You were kicked by Noctis from #spp-wifi (Thanks for telling us about your hacking abilities. (4~ 2377 Social Links broken. ~))
Time and date:4:49:21 12-31-14
Logs:
someone pm me this "i gen ha pokemons only" and i try to pm the OP at the time to let him or her now but i post it on wifi chat log by mistake.and got boot out.

Last edited:

Konihi

Your Name: Konihi
Your host: PurpleSurge-C1AC5A90.dial-up.telesp.net.br
Chatroom: #SPP-WiFi
Operator in question: I don't know who banned me
Kick message: cannot join channel (+b)
Time and date: I don't know when I was banned
Logs: I don't know why I was banned

I was told that the hostmask is a lot generic and it could be a mistake. I wasn't online when this happened.
Edited because I forgot to put the name in here

Last edited:

atone315

Your name: atone315
Your host: PurpleSurge-8E9FE26C.twcny.res.rr.com
Chatroom: spp-wifi
Operator in question: Clefairy
Kick message: i have no idea what the kick message was, maybe something like your swore and was being off topic which is definitely understandable
Time and date: maybe like 2 weeks ago
Logs: i have no log.... this isnt an unfair ban, i know i was wrong.... i shouldnt of been being off topic, or swearing if i did... ive been banned for 2 weeks i think and i just wanna know whats going on, i talked to another operator and he says he doesnt know how the op that banned me would feel if he unbanned me so i guess im on here apologizing for what i did. i was tired and stupid, i learned my lesson. idk if i have to wait for the banlist to clear or if she hates my guts and ill never be on this but here i am apologizing for what i did and it will never happen again. thanks to all happy new year.

Status
Not open for further replies.