• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly? Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got kicked for overusing caps, and it's been about 5 hours and i'm still kicked? Wouldn't that be like 5 minutes? For anyone who kicked me, when does it end?

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
Kicked or banned? If you only get kicked, you can just join back. If you get banned, then you have to wait it out. If it really was only for abusing caps, you should be able to log back on if you try. Do you know who kicked you and/or can you give your name/logs?

My name is Electivire_Addict, and I'm a java user if it helps. I'm not sure who kicked me.
edit: It's been a day and I'm still not un-banned.

Sorry to double post, but when i edit my post, no one sees it. Anyways, this one is unfair. I decide to quit the chatroom to go the the washroom. And when I try to log back on, it says i'm banned.

Last edited by a moderator:

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
I'd advise you to edit your post. "No one sees it" isn't a valid excuse; people will get to the thread when they get to it ~_~

what was your message and who banned you? ;/

Okay for some reason, I'm banned from the #spp-wifi chatroom.

I don't have logs.... but I do have this message (which I copied from when I was on mIRC)

'#spp-wifi unable to join channel (address is banned)"

^That is the message I get when I try to join it on mIRC. When I go on the other PC, I get the same message.

I admit, 'before' this problem happened, the only thing I did on the chat was go on it and leave it as it is. But if I recall correctly, I didn't really 'cause' anything that would warrent me a ban?

Can someone explain to me why I AM banned from there please? :)

Eon_is_not_the_end

~Mentally Unstable~
Ok, i was in #SPP-Wifi, and i accidently hit the underline thing on the left of my screen (i'm using the purplesurge chatroom), and i thought it would only underline the words that i typed while i had it clicked in. Turns out, it underlined the whole thing, and then i got banned, here's what it said:

You've been kicked out of #SPP-WiFi by Yami-Ron (Excessive Underline Text (5 Minutes))

I've waited for over 15 minutes now and i still can't get on. Can someone tell me why?

Edit: Now i can get it, thx.

Last edited:
[01:19:36] * You were kicked from #spp by Ino (Maybe it'd make more sense to get rid of you :] ««Headshots: •5443• »»)

It all started by me ranting about people spamming 'now playing'. Then, I started posting some useless information, just as they did :p
I said that "My left and right nostrils are about the same size, and surprisingly, they're both placed on my nose!". After that, op Iso replied that "They are also placed just above your arse, since you speak a lot of sh**". I replied that unlike him, I make use my mouth to speak, and not my nostrils, and that maybe he would make more sense if he used his mouth to speak. After that, I got banned.

thief 139

<-is it farting?
Weird Guy

Some moron say this to me(my Nick is Whateverball)
[17:23] <Siri> ... Ahaha, sorry for coming off as a dopey child earlier. LOL's are very over-rated, aren't they?.. Anyways, I'm sure you haven't heard the name Lunetta around here alot, but that is my name. And my proposition isn't a question.. it's a command. ~_^
[17:24] <Whateverball> there was ANOTHER PERSON SAYING THEY ARE ON reseacrh
[17:24] <Whateverball> he(or she) said to donate
[17:25] <Siri> Ahahaha! NO WAY! You're that person my co-worked talked to last night? Ahahaha! This is just TOO good. See? I knew we would find you.
[17:26] <Whateverball> thought so
[17:27] <Siri> Exellant.. this is truly fascinating.. perhaps it wasn't the machine itself that helped me find you.. no.. fate.. hehe..
[17:28] <Siri> So, I'll give this to you one last time. Yes? Or no? Our research is vital you know.. !
[17:29] <Whateverball> Y
[17:29] <Whateverball> No
[17:29] <Whateverball> What reseacrh can you do on A GAME ANY WAY??
[17:30] <Siri> Ahaha, good question. You see, battling is one of my.. styles you could say I suppose. I just loveeee enjoying crushing others. But, anyways, alas, the research has to do with friend codes.. think about it.. exports and imports of them all..
[17:31] <Siri> Each game .. set with a unique code.. with a lot of them.. duplicating can occur.. and far better things, ahha.
[17:31] <Whateverball> so why do you need the pokemon??
[17:32] <Siri> BAH! Look here, kiddie, I do not need to explain OUR actions to you! I just need answers. and answers lead to results eventually.
[17:33] <Siri> if this process.. if it speeds up.. we can accomodate our ultimate goal.. viruses.. wiping people off the map .. ahaha.
[17:34] <Siri> So with each friend code.. that goal is just one step closer from becoming a dream to a realistic thing.. and.. you.. you can be apart of it!
[17:34] <Siri> What do you say? ~_^
[17:35] <Whateverball> Sound like I am the key do the destruction of THE POKEMON or some ****
[17:38] <Siri> Have you ever heard the saying, "Good people can do bad things?" well, that is what you can do! Now, I don't know your whole history or whatever, but from hearing you speak well I judge you want the right things from life. But think.. being apart of this.. aha! Don't worry, you'll get cuts of virueses too..
[17:41] <Whateverball> What do you mean by that?
[17:41] Siri No such nick/channel

WTF i talk to another yestarday
Also it is missing a top piece because i close the first half of the conversation

Last edited:

lil-naps

Living Life
I was Banned

i was banned at 7:19:23 pm 4/12/08 GST +10.00
by Guybrush_Threepwood the message was (I thought I KBed you || Noise Erased: 906) i dont understand it
i have everdence http://i33.*******.com/ildaio.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.