• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned from #SPP or #SPP-Wifi unfairly? Post here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynthia

Hiatus
Your opinion of my attentiveness is inaccurate, and afterward I went and reviewed your actions in my logs anyways. Your continued arguing is only convincing me that the chatroom is better off without you reguardless.

Your opinion of my attentiveness is inaccurate, and afterward I went and reviewed your actions in my logs anyways. Your continued arguing is only convincing me that the chatroom is better off without you reguardless.

Your going to gline me ? For doing what it syas in the topic on purplesurge ? *Shrugs Shoulders* Ok, just be sure your doing it for the right reasons and not because of bias

Last edited by a moderator:
Also did you even realize that the topic is also displayed in that little horizontal bar just above the chat's text? It'll say something like #SPP-Wifi [some number representing how many people are in the room], have a bunch of random letters, then the black and green topic. just drag that bar to the left to see the topic.

Also, Cynthia can't G:line you, since he's not PurpleSurge staff.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Your going to gline me ? For doing what it syas in the topic on purplesurge ? *Shrugs Shoulders* Ok, just be sure your doing it for the right reasons and not because of bias
Honestly quit whining. You only need to read the rules once to understand them. So you were banned for a bit for breaking them. Big deal. You now know what not to do. Rules are there for a reason. Use them. Don't like it? Leave. I'm sure no one really cares if you stayed or not.
Just follow the rules and you won't have any issues. And for the record you'll probably be let back in if you let your punishment go through peacefully. A manual ban shouldn't last more then a day.

Last edited:

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
STOP SPAMMING MY TOPIC JESUS CHRIST!

Fenix is annoying whatever your name is, you were banned for a LEGIT reason, you were even asked to stop and said "make me" LOL YEA THAT WILL GET YOU UNBANNED!!!

Keep posting here and I'll infract each post you made for spamming, since this topic is for bans that are not legit. Yours was, END OF STORY.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 11515

STOP DOUBLE POSTING JESUS CHRIST! I thought you mods weren't supposed to break the rules, Kirbs! D:

/non-sequitur
umm
that would have been an unintention double post due to forum lag.
w2g.

weirdy

PokeBreeder Willis
hey erik Raikuga banned me from both chats and i havent been able to get on in 6 hours just because i tried to explain to somebody the regigas event hasnt started yet then i called him an *** because he kept kicking me

Heyo, I'm wondering if I can get unbanned from #spp.

Was kicked by Dratini927
You were kicked from #SPP by Dratini927 («««« Nobody cares about Megaman Kick Number 22913 »»»»)

Another person had rp'ed saying that they were going to kill megaman, to which I responded by mentioning that wouldn't be very hard.

01[22:40] <KuribohChamp> Everything kills megaman! Lightly brushing something pointy! Perfectly spherical robot bats! Robot cats spitting robot yarn and robot fleas!
06[22:40] * garra walks away and dissapears
03[22:40] * Dratini927 sets mode: +b *!*@PurpleSurge-D5BAA2EB.eastlink.ca
03[22:40] * You were kicked by Dratini927 (9,1«8«9,1«8« Nobody cares about Megaman2 7Kick Number 22913 9,1»8»9,1»8»)
Session Close: Sat Mar 07 22:40:38 2009

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
It was a manual ban so you'll be unbanned when the list clears. Matt was probably getting fed up with the whole conversation about Megaman so you got banned too :/

Leona

YOU JELLY?
STOP DOUBLE POSTING JESUS CHRIST! I thought you mods weren't supposed to break the rules, Kirbs! D:

/non-sequitur

Who the hell do you think you are?... :/

did you get banned unfairly? no
are you a mod? no
are you op in any of the spp chats? no
did you have any real reason to post in this thread? no

So mind your own business and stop acting like an SPP chat encyclopediac

Who do YOU think I am? You're not a mod either. I WAS a large frequenter of #SPP for about half a year, so I got to know how the system works fairly well. I WAS trying to help people with earlier posts, but I guess I can't do that either.

PJammies

Bell-Toller
Unfair Ban

I came here to report that I was unfairly banned today. I had just battled someone on wifi, who I met on the SPP wifi chat, and afterwords they invited me to join their clan. I don't know much about PurpleSurge channels, or Chatzilla, or mIRC, I only wanted to simply use it to find people to battle. Though, joining a clan did seem pretty cool at the time, and I accepted. They told me to get to the clan chat, I had to type '/join #crimsonblade' in the text box, and I did, or at least I thought I did. I accidentally typed 'join/ *crimsonblade' and was then quickly banned for 'Advertisement', as if I was saying "Join Crimsonblade!". I was very surprised, and didn't know what to do. As the ban has been persisting for a while, I came here.

-My nickname at the time was: CottonPJs (or even possibly PJammies)

-#SPP-Wifi was the chat I was banned from.

I'm sorry I cannot provide more.

Cynthia

Hiatus
You have been unbanned, recruitment for clans isn't allowed in the chatrooms because, we discovered, it quickly because an advertising board for this or that clan.

Occasionally someone gets caught in the crossfire by mistake.

BTW Juice, Leona is one of our SOPs, so yeah...

Last edited:

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
Who do YOU think I am? You're not a mod either. I WAS a large frequenter of #SPP for about half a year, so I got to know how the system works fairly well. I WAS trying to help people with earlier posts, but I guess I can't do that either.

Despite the fact that you were joking in your post directed towards me, it was off topic. And while you may know the system well, you're not a staff member of any sort. Having a voice (if you have one, I don't pay attention) doesn't grant you staff member status, so really you've no business making comments on bans.

The only people who do are staff members, including ones who are not mods but just chat staffers, such as Cynthia, Leona (who was a mod) and Sedna. While your responses are appreciated, they're not needed.

Leona

YOU JELLY?

If you were so "huge" you'd know that I am still SOP in the chat ;) and me being a mod or not doesn't matter, i still have rights to post and comment on bans. You on the other hand dont.

and why are you using your VOP power to stick up for yourself?

"ZOMG I GOT VOP IN THE SPP CHATZ IM SOOOOOOOO KOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!11111 I CAN DO ANYTING!!!!!111111"

VOP is nothing, VOP is exactly the same as being a regular :/
Im sure Jess has already mentioned that VOPs don't have a right to act like an OP. If you can't find that then i will.

Coming to a conclusion...what we are basically saying is...you are useless as to not having power. I know everyone wants to be us ops because we are simply cool but accept the fact you aint one.

Apologies to Kirbs and Erik if this is off topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.