• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned on discord?

Armend

Hi,
it seems that I got banned from the discord server.
Discord name = Armend (0275-3338-1905) #3906

As I have not seen any message regarding my ban, I am not sure what the reason of this ban is. Regardless I apologize for any inconvinience and hope this matter can get solved, as I really enjoyed being part of his discord group :)

Thanks for your time!

Last edited:

Sicksadpanda

Discord Staff
The ban is removed and you can now rejoin the server.

The reason for the ban was that you offered a shiny Mew for trade, which violated our trade rules. A shiny Mew is pretty much guaranteed to be hacked or obtained through illegal methods, that is why we don't allow shiny mews to be traded. Please be careful when offering hacked pokemon, I do not know where you got the Mew from, but any shiny or legendaries obtained from GTS or Wonder/Surprise Trades are extremely likely to be hacked.

devildog201306

Event Collector

The reason for the ban was that you offered a shiny Mew for trade, which violated our trade rules. A shiny Mew is pretty much guaranteed to be hacked or obtained through illegal methods, that is why we don't allow shiny mews to be traded. Please be careful when offering hacked pokemon, I do not know where you got the Mew from, but any shiny or legendaries obtained from GTS or Wonder/Surprise Trades are extremely likely to be hacked.

Hey SickSadPanda, is there anyway you can help me with my post. I have no idea why i was banned from server, but i put up a post almost a week ago now and noone has respinded. Its right below this post!!!

Armend

Thanks a lot - I was not aware of that as I got it from a surprise trade. Will be more aware from now on.