• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banned Topics + Post Main/Spoilers/Polls Inputs Here! (Updated: 12/14/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

randomspot555

Should include Brock/Cilian too.

With the " New Game Announcement " people should be gently reminded that speculation about possible future games (Grey/Generation 6/Generation III remakes) and their effects on the anime is banned until the game is 100% confirmed despite how " obvious " the evidence is.

It's also just pointless discussion. I mean, how much affect did Platinum's release have on the anime? Almost none. Dawn changed into her "Platinum" clothes for the Snowpoint City journey. And, if I recall correctly, the weekend Plat was released in JApan, the new ep that week featured a Zapdos pretty much appearang at random. Oh, and a Frontier is mentioned, and I think Volkner used both his D/P team (Electivire, Luxray) and Plat team (Raichu, Jolteon) and that's about it.

Masterge77

Floatzel rules!
I'm guessing Team Plasma is now categorized as a banned topic because the thread on it was recently locked, with no conformation of them ever appearing, right?

randomspot555

I'm guessing Team Plasma is now categorized as a banned topic because the thread on it was recently locked, with no conformation of them ever appearing, right?

It honestly should be. That thread was horrible. Just endless posting of "omg WHEN WILL GHETSIS/N APPEAR??!?!? Maybe [super obscure character no one remembers] will be in Plasma?????"

An00bis

Wicked Witch

I'd consider it in the same category as Unova League / Post Unova Discussion. It's not banned, but just too far away to have any intelligent discussion at this point. When we have some concrete information on an actual appearance we can have fresh Plasma discussion. Until then there's no point in keeping it open so we can hear " They should've come by now " and having everyone agree and boost their post count.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
It honestly should be. That thread was horrible. Just endless posting of "omg WHEN WILL GHETSIS/N APPEAR??!?!? Maybe [super obscure character no one remembers] will be in Plasma?????"

I think it should be because until we actually get info on them people shouldn't be allowed to discuss them at the moment.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Is it just me, or do you think, "Should Brock return?" threads be banned? There are 3 Brock threads in the anime section right now for goodness sakes, and they're all about him returning for BW or being a main character again.

Granted its nice that the fandom is showing their appreciation for Brock as a character, but since we know he'll never return to the cast, it runs the same type of problem the Misty threads went in.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Character Replacements [added by Kiori]: Most people are sick and tired of the fued that is going on in the forum, including the staffs. People can't refrain from bashing/flaming others as well as characters. No more talking about replacements for main characters, thanks.

Would basically be this, though it could be edited to include old cast members coming back in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.