• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banner Help?

KetchupO

tωisted
Hehe. I'm actually always staring at your banners after your every post ^^
I was going to PM a compliment but now I can compliment you here :p

They are awesome. :eek:
Especially the Entei and Manectric ones. Jolteon does have a little too much glowy line thingies but still looks really good.

Keep it up, they're amazing and very eye-catchy :)

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Thanks, entei, manectric, empoleon and swampert were my most recent. Jolteon and marowak are kind of old. xD

I appreciate your comments! (and watching) I've been experimanting alot with banners, as it is obvious. ;)

Last edited:
I like them, they really look like a lot of effort was put into them. The chain chomp one really caught my eye, cause they're the best enemies in the history of mario games, especially in the paper mario series.

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
^ Oh yes ;) Glad you noticed my underchomp! <3 (that's if you've played Super Paper Mario) ;262;

I'm going to add more banners as I make them. ^^

Last edited:
^ Oh yes ;) Glad you noticed my underchomp! <3 (that's if you've played Super Paper Mario) ;262;

I'm going to add more banners as I make them. ^^

Yeah, Super Paper Mario was a great game...you should make a banner with Count Bleck and his minions

nacirema

For the lulz
meh, they are...okay. You should change it up a bit instead of doing the same thing over and over with just a different render. Also the whole cloud filter effect with color balance is kinda old. :/ Make the renders more opaque. Some are practically see through. Hope I helped :D

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
^ Very much so, thanks for the suggestions. =D Sadly I don't have Photoshop CS3, so I can't do some of the newer techniques, but I'll practice on some of the other methods as well considering Photoshop 7.0 is pretty up to date. Thanks again ;262;

nacirema

For the lulz
^ Very much so, thanks for the suggestions. =D Sadly I don't have Photoshop CS3, so I can't do some of the newer techniques, but I'll practice on some of the other methods as well considering Photoshop 7.0 is pretty up to date. Thanks again ;262;

Sweet GOD photoshop 7? You pour thing! Get at least CS2 Asap!

Narumaru

<---- Favorite Shiny
I like them all but my favorite is the swampert sig Great Job!!

MidnightTheMightyena

Money for nothing
Sweet GOD photoshop 7? You pour thing! Get at least CS2 Asap!

Perhaps Limewire could help. Heh, my friend got CS3 from there. My copy of Photoshop 7 isn't even official, I got a copy burened from my art teacher. XD!

Sasori

<Never saw in anime
They are all too bright. the render is hard to see from like 4 feet away, take this into consideration:
What do you want your friends to see?