• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

-- Banner Shop <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jenna

*glomps*
-- Introduction <3

Welcome to my banner shop, where I will be glad to make you your own banner. =] Please follow along with the rules!

-- Rules <3

[1] Please fill out the form.
[2] You must give me credit for your banner.
[3] All SPPf rules apply here.
[4] No bashing other members or me or my banners. >=[
[5] Please be patient.
[6] Don`t take my banners without permission!
[7] Be respectful! =]

-- Show Case <3

*Click on the thumbnail images to view the banners in their normal sizes.
*More Show Case banners coming soon!

-- Form <3

HTML:
[b]Images:[/b] Please make them decent size & also, make it only one, since I`m not too good with blending images, but a challenge never really hurts. =x PLEASE PROVIDE AN IMAGE! =x

[b]Text:[/b] Don`t make it too long.

[b]Border:[/b] Yes or No, if you do, tell me what color you would like it in.

[b]Size:[/b] Please choose a size, I`m not good at doing that. =x

[b]Anything Else:[/b] Optional.

Last edited:

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé

Text: The Ice Pokémon Fanclub. L'Hiver Est Arrivé

Border: yes. white

Anything Else: in the background, can there please be a faded picture of an articuno, not very noticeable. as well as can the background be icy? cold? snowy?

thanks in advance!

Jenna

*glomps*
OMGGG. I`m sorry if it didn`t turn out the way you wanted. I had trouble with the text, so I made it into an animation & I couldn`t find that many Cloyster images & the Articuno one as well. I hope you can notice the Articuno image in the background. If you would like a remake, don`t hesitate to ask!

http://i21.*******.com/2iicy2t.gif

rey3100

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
OMGGG. I`m sorry if it didn`t turn out the way you wanted. I had trouble with the text, so I made it into an animation & I couldn`t find that many Cloyster images & the Articuno one as well. I hope you can notice the Articuno image in the background. If you would like a remake, don`t hesitate to ask!

http://i21.*******.com/2iicy2t.gif
i am so sorry, but yeah, i'd like a remake. it just seems tooo... dull. sorry.

maybe lengthen the banner and could the text be fancier?

Jenna

*glomps*
@ Cipher Admin

Here you go. If you need a remake, please don`t hesitate to ask me. Also, if it`s for a forum other than SPPf, I can make a larger resize. =)

http://i21.*******.com/j6o4za.png

@ rey3100

Dude, the image link doesn`t work. ;_; Maybe you can host it in www.*******.com? Also, thanks for the wonderful comment! ^o^

@ HommeDor

I`ll get to work on it... but, tell me the size in pixels please since I`m having trouble figuring out what the maximum size that the banners in SPPf are supposed to be. I searched in the FAQs & everywhere. >_< I probably missed it.

-

Also... I added a new fill out in the request form, so that you can tell me what size you want it!

Last edited:

DarkPersian479

Note: I know I have three, but you won't have to blend any of them :)

Text: Life Is A Road...

Border: No

Size: 100x468

Anything Else: Green Background, purple script text for font, animated text if possible. For pictures 1 and 3, I woul just like the picture of the girl on the banner. For picture 2, a head-shot would be fine. If you choose to use picture 3, please position it on the right edge of the banner.

Thanks, and let me know if it's too much :O

Note: 46800 pixels is the maximum banner size here (100x468)

Jenna

*glomps*
@ DarkPersian479

I really, really, really hope you like it. Dx It makes it harder for me since banners here can only be made at 100x463. =( If you would like a remake, please don`t hesitate to ask!!

http://i20.*******.com/2qkrvuw.gif

HommeDor

L'Hiver Est Arrivé
@ Cipher Admin

Here you go. If you need a remake, please don`t hesitate to ask me. Also, if it`s for a forum other than SPPf, I can make a larger resize. =)

http://i21.*******.com/j6o4za.png

@ rey3100

Dude, the image link doesn`t work. ;_; Maybe you can host it in www.*******.com? Also, thanks for the wonderful comment! ^o^

@ HommeDor

I`ll get to work on it... but, tell me the size in pixels please since I`m having trouble figuring out what the maximum size that the banners in SPPf are supposed to be. I searched in the FAQs & everywhere. >_< I probably missed it.

-

Also... I added a new fill out in the request form, so that you can tell me what size you want it!
dont worry about size, if it is too big, i'll just split it :D

DarkPersian479

@ DarkPersian479

I really, really, really hope you like it. Dx It makes it harder for me since banners here can only be made at 100x463. =( If you would like a remake, please don`t hesitate to ask!!

http://i20.*******.com/2qkrvuw.gif

Actually I was wondering if you could shrink the pictures (linked 2 and 3) so they fit completely? Other than that, I do like it! Good job!

Also, 100x463 is fine, just as long as the size isn't greater than 100x468 it'll be acceptable here :)

Last edited:

swampsperts

Fight Fire with Fire
Hi Jenna, can I have a banner please?

Text: When Dr.Evil gets angry, Mr.Aipom gets upset.

Border: Black

Size: 100x463

Anything else: Red flames backround, a caterpie burning up, not very noticable though.

Thanx!

Jenna

*glomps*
Okay, I`ll get to work on the banners HommeDor & DarkPersian479! I`ll post them when I`m done. :)

@ swampsperts

I am sorrry, but I can`t find images to fit in with your banners! =x I added a new rule to the request form that you have to include an image. I`ve been trying to look everywhere. @_@ I`ve probably missed the images too. >_< Also, the text is too long for a 100x463 banner... ._."

swampsperts

Fight Fire with Fire
Okay, I`ll get to work on the banners HommeDor & DarkPersian479! I`ll post them when I`m done. :)

@ swampsperts

I am sorrry, but I can`t find images to fit in with your banners! =x I added a new rule to the request form that you have to include an image. I`ve been trying to look everywhere. @_@ I`ve probably missed the images too. >_< Also, the text is too long for a 100x463 banner... ._."

Ok, I got the images. Blaine, Aipom, Caterpie and flames backround. To make it bigger so the text can fit on the banner, make it bigger and cut it in half. thanx!

swampsperts

Fight Fire with Fire
Listen, Jenna. This is Swampsperts. I've been anxiously awaiting my signature for nearly seven years now. I had to pay $11 for one hour of internet access to post this, but I hope you'll receive my message.

Jenna, you're all that's on my mind. Ever since you agreed to be my pair on the 'pairing' thread, after I sent you my embarrassing private message, I've dreamt of nothing but that luscious picture of Melody you have in your avatar. I've had many a few romantic encounters since this day, but none of them were as scandalous as you, my love.

The past six and a half years of waiting for my signature have been rough. People have begged me to give up all hope, that since you haven't logged on this website since the 15th of November, you're not coming back.

But alas, my love, I would never listen to them, as they sit upon thrones of lies and slander! All they set out to do is break my heart, and I can entrust you with it, knowing that you will never turn your back on me like they all believe you will!

I lived underground, in a cellar, for about 5 months in waiting for your response. It was then that I realized no one can replace you, and you the object of my affection, for now and forever, my pig-tailed Goddess.

Even though I've been beaten, ridiculed against, and altogether insulted by those who have no faith in my passionate heart, I still shall await your final projection, my love! May my new signature come with the most obscene Aipoms and Caterpies engulfed in flames, and may you put your heart into this, so that we can become one, Jenna!

My heart, my body and my soul are all yours, from now until the end of time. I will never give up my faith in you, as I know that you never shall in me. I know that you are hard at work and will complete this in a timely manner like you always do.

Til that day, my love, I bid you adieu. But this is not a permanent goodbye, no no! As you can see, my faith shall not waiver! Jenna, I await the finished product, in addition to your facetious return of my love, darling!

Yours forever,

Izaza Ozihaha

...this is quite a bump, sir. As a member for years, you must know threads with no activity for more than thirty days is considered dead.

/closes

Status
Not open for further replies.