• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banner Shop >w<

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
\(-w-)>Request Shop <(-v-)/

Well, you can request banners here. Juz let me know.
Close for Making banners

Some are some rules:
1. No hentai;355;
2. Once my shop is closed, no requesting plz
3. Plz let me know after u have collect ur requesting thing.
4. I'll be happy if u request here, even ppl have already request 10 things, I dunt care, as long as u request!!
5. Plz dunt make the form toooooo confusing!!
6. All the things I've done in my shop, is copyrighted, no stealing (Except Club banners or things with my permission)!!!
Fonts:




~My Examples~
Examples:1ll2ll3ll4ll5ll6ll7ll
~My workers Examples~
Examples: 1ll2ll
Form:
Name:
Size:
Background Colour:
Word(1):
Word(2)optional:
Pic1:
Pic2(optional):
Font:
Word Colour:
Other:


Animation Pic:
Examples:

Form:
Pic1:
Pic2(optional):
Words:
Word Colour:
BoxPlace at:

Working places
-Workers (must hv PS):
1. FreedomX10A 2.rainbowislands (Animated banners)
3.Kougragrowl611

 
Last edited:

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
Last edited:

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
Amazingkiss said:
You might think I'm crazy, =.=''''



thank you so much i love them *_______* thank you!!
 
Your banners look awesome! So, I thought I'd give you a request if you don't mind. ^_^

Name: (Ummmm... what does this mean... >.> My username or something?)
Size: 468x100
Background colour: Light Blue
Word 1: My sword fighting skills were given to me by my father. If I stay true to them, I cannot lose.
Word 2: Bishounen: Ike
Word Colour: Dark Blue
Word Font: Whatever goes with the banner... I would like some really cool. font though.
Pic 1: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/Ike.jpg
Pic 2: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/Ike476.jpg
Pic 3: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/Ike333.jpg
Others: Kinda put pic 2 and 3 in the background. Make the banner kinda shiney and sparkly. (Sorry if that was too much text for the banner... I was quoting one of Ike's quotes...)
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
Spirit Rubi said:
Your banners look awesome! So, I thought I'd give you a request if you don't mind. ^_^

Name: (Ummmm... what does this mean... >.> My username or something?)
Size: 468x100
Background colour: Light Blue
Word 1: My sword fighting skills were given to me by my father. If I stay true to them, I cannot lose.
Word 2: Bishounen: Ike
Word Colour: Dark Blue
Word Font: Whatever goes with the banner... I would like some really cool. font though.
Pic 1: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/Ike.jpg
Pic 2: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/Ike476.jpg
Pic 3: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a312/sangokilala/Ike333.jpg
Others: Kinda put pic 2 and 3 in the background. Make the banner kinda shiney and sparkly. (Sorry if that was too much text for the banner... I was quoting one of Ike's quotes...)
here ^w^
 

~Flareon~

Coal Trainer

The first Buizeru

Bulbasaur Trainer
Please can I have one?

Name: Bulbasaur
Size: The same as the Clefairy one
Background colour: Green
Word 1: Bulbasaur
Word 2: The grass child
Word Colour: Red
Word Font:
Pic: Bulbasaur (Click it to get the pic)
Others: No others
 

natas

Mudkip/Dog Queen
Name:Miss Mudkip
Size:The same as the Clefairy one
Background colour:blue
Word 1:Miss Mudkip
Word 2:The Mudkip Lover
Word Colour:purple
Word Font:
Pic:
Others:
my mudkip in my sig.(just cut around the words i put!)

and can you do one more please thanks!^_^:
Name:Natas
Size:The same as the Clefairy one
Background colour:light blue
Word 1:Natas
Word 2:The Husky lover
Word Colour:purple
Word Font:
Pic:
http://www.siberian-husky.pl/zdjecia/zdj1.jpg
Others:
 
Wow! You make amazing banners, Amazingkiss. ^^
Example 1:
Name:
Size: 468 x 100
Background colour: Orange
Word 1: Daiki Asuka x Meimi Haneoka
Word 2: Please tell me that I'm the only one for you... and that we will always be together...
Word Colour: Um... red. If it doesn't look right, then black. ^^;
Word Font: Anything that matches the banner. ^^ I think a romantic-looking font will do.
Pic: (Click on numbers) 01 02 03
Others: Can you put the second pic somewhere in the middle? Also, try to make the background look a bit glittery and decorative. If that background seems hard, just do what you can do. ^^;
I hope that's not too much... ^^; Thank you! ^^
 

Hakuryuu

Bloody git
Example: 8
Name: Dara-Chan
Size: 350 x 10o pixels please
Background Colour: Rainbow please. :3 Like your Charizard banner in your sig.
Word1: Gash and Kiyomaro
Word Colour: That turquoise color you used in your second banner in your sig.
Word Font: Some kind of cursive please.
Pic: http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c311/Kuitsuku/Kiyomaro%20land%208D/birthday-gash.jpg
Other: Nothing I can think of now. :3

Thank you very much!
 
Last edited:

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
pikachusfan said:
Example 1
Name:
Size: 350 x 100 or 300 x 600
Background colour: Blue, Purple and a bit of black
Word 1: Pikachusfan's
Word 2: Forums
Word Colour: Whatever goes with it XD
Word Font: Anything
(You may need to resize these pics, if you can't, go to the optional size)
Pic 1: http://animeyume.com/salamence.jpg
Pic 2: http://students.cs.byu.edu/~ccarrier/Photoshop/lightning.jpg (Just use hte bottom part
Others: None
THANKS!
Done

May_Eevee said:
Can I request a banner too, Amazingkiss
Example 1:
Name:
Size: 350 x 100
Background colour: Yellow
Word 1: May/Haruka rules!
Word Colour: Red
Word Font: Any
Pic: http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/kanto/455/AG08.jpg
http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/kanto/455/AG12.jpg
http://serebii.net/anime/pictures/kanto/455/AG317.jpg
Done

The first Buizeru said:
Please can I have one?

Name: Bulbasaur
Size: The same as the Clefairy one
Background colour: Green
Word 1: Bulbasaur
Word 2: The grass child
Word Colour: Red
Word Font:
Pic: Bulbasaur (Click it to get the pic)
Others: No others
>w<
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
natas said:
Name:Miss Mudkip
Size:The same as the Clefairy one
Background colour:blue
Word 1:Miss Mudkip
Word 2:The Mudkip Lover
Word Colour:purple
Word Font:
Pic:
Others:
my mudkip in my sig.(just cut around the words i put!)

and can you do one more please thanks!^_^:
Name:Natas
Size:The same as the Clefairy one
Background colour:light blue
Word 1:Natas
Word 2:The Husky lover
Word Colour:purple
Word Font:
Pic:
http://www.siberian-husky.pl/zdjecia/zdj1.jpg
Others:

 

Pokemon Shining

Beginning Trainer
I requested this in another thread but the banners you make are SO cool. Well here is my request. I happen to be a Pokemon fan as well as a fan of the horror movie The Shining. I'm planning a Fanfiction crossover of the two called what else but "Pokemon Shining" so for my banner I want a picture of a Absol (from Anime) and one of the character from The Shining by the name of Jack Torrence (if you know him).

Thanks and good luck on my banner request.
 
Top