• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banner Shop >w<

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll

SugarFairy

I love Dara <3
Example 1
Name: Sugarfairy
Size: 468*100
Background colour: you deiced x3
Word 1: Kanojo Hoshi
Word 2:
Word Colour: dunno ^^;
Word Font: dunno xD
Pic: http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a343/pokeham/kare9.jpg
Others:
Thanks! Im sorry for requesting again ^ ^; I jus tlove your banners! XD
 
Last edited:

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
I'd like to make another request, Amazingkiss. ^^
Name: Maseki
Size: 468 x 100
Background colour: Surprise me, please. ^^
Word 1: Kaseki
Word 2:
Word Colour: Whatever makes the word visible.
Word Font: Anything that matches.
Pic: 01 02 03
Others:
I'll be using this banner for another forum. Thanks! ^^
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
Maseki said:
I'd like to make another request, Amazingkiss. ^^
Name: Maseki
Size: 468 x 100
Background colour: Surprise me, please. ^^
Word 1: Kaseki
Word 2:
Word Colour: Whatever makes the word visible.
Word Font: Anything that matches.
Pic: 01 02 03
Others:
I'll be using this banner for another forum. Thanks! ^^
 

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
hi can i have a banner with umbreon(s) and words: blackcat of the night
background:whichever would look best ( i prefer something dark) thanks in advance
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
shadow3944 said:
hi can i have a banner with umbreon(s) and words: blackcat of the night
background:whichever would look best ( i prefer something dark) thanks in advance
 

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
Amazingkiss said:
holy crap that is the coolest thing ever thank you so much
 

Stephy

candies!!!11
Amazingkiss...Can you make YET another banner? I know you have already made 2 banners for me, but I want more 8D I know, I'm greedy! XD (But your banners are lovely =D)

Name:XxLovelinessxX
Size: Like normal banners!
Background colour:Anything you choose...As long as it's pretty! ^_^
Word 1:XxLovelinessxX (In Cursive Font and place it in the center of the banner)
Word 2:
Word Colour: Anything you choose, as long as it's lovely and doesn't clash with the background! ^_^
Word Font: Anything you choose...
Pic: Muwhahaha. I want you to place a few hearts...around, just don't over use it. I'm too lazy to find the hearts pictures ^.~
http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/1118410865 (Skitty, and place it anywhere you like)
Others:

XxLovelinessxX
 
Last edited:

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
also can i have another banner pokemon in it :umbreon background: same thing as in my first banner you made words: the shadows haunt
thanks in advance
 
Last edited:

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
XxLovelinessxX said:
Amazingkiss...Can you make YET another banner? I know you have already made 2 banners for me, but I want more 8D I know, I'm greedy! XD (But your banners are lovely =D)

Name:XxLovelinessxX
Size: Like normal banners!
Background colour:Anything you choose...As long as it's pretty! ^_^
Word 1:XxLovelinessxX (In Cursive Font and place it in the center of the banner)
Word 2:
Word Colour: Anything you choose, as long as it's lovely and doesn't clash with the background! ^_^
Word Font: Anything you choose...
Pic: Muwhahaha. I want you to place a few hearts...around, just don't over use it. I'm too lazy to find the hearts pictures ^.~
http://mud.mm-a4.yimg.com/image/1118410865 (Skitty, and place it anywhere you like)
Others:

XxLovelinessxX
Dunt feel greedy, I'll always happy to make banners for everyone^^

shadow3944 said:
also can i have another banner pokemon in it :umbreon background: same thing as in my first banner you made words: the shadows haunt
thanks in advance
 

shadow3944

The Legend Himself
Amazingkiss said:
Dunt feel greedy, I'll always happy to make banners for everyone^^


thanks i love it but is it possible to make it say: the shadows haunt
instead of: the shadow shuant
if you can't do it its ok
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
shadow3944 said:
thanks i love it but is it possible to make it say: the shadows haunt
instead of: the shadow shuant
if you can't do it its ok
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
Rufinito18 said:
Your banners are +++ very good.

But they need borders.
Sometimes banners dunt need borders, and different ppl hv different kind of style
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
I hv renew all the examples for banners, so go and hv a look^^
 
Top