• We're currently experiencing a minor issue with our email system preventing emails for new registrations and verifications going out. We're currently working to fix this
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banner Shop >w<

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
?Jamie? said:
Just so you know, it says 'Jen Forever' instead of 'Jean Forever'. ^ ^

My mistake... Here
 

Markisious

Colourise the World
Please.....Again.

Hey! Can you make me another banner:

Example 1:
Name:MarKiSiouS
Size: 350 x 100
Background colour:Dark Red SOMETHING WITH FIRE REAL FIRE
Word 1:-
Word 2:-
Word Colour:BLACK
Word Font: BLACK
Pic1: PLEASE PUT ONE OF YOUR OWN CAMERUPT
Pic2:pLEASE PUT ONE OF YOUR OWN CAMERUPT IN AN OTHER POSITION
Others:-

PLEASE I BEG YOU DO IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
 

*Jean Grey*

Night Triumphant
Thanks! It's lovely!
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
Markisious said:
Hey! Can you make me another banner:

Example 1:
Name:MarKiSiouS
Size: 350 x 100
Background colour:Dark Red SOMETHING WITH FIRE REAL FIRE
Word 1:-
Word 2:-
Word Colour:BLACK
Word Font: BLACK
Pic1: PLEASE PUT ONE OF YOUR OWN CAMERUPT
Pic2:pLEASE PUT ONE OF YOUR OWN CAMERUPT IN AN OTHER POSITION
Others:-

PLEASE I BEG YOU DO IT AS SOON AS YOU CAN!
 

TotodileCharizard

Well-Known Member
Hello again, could I have another banner please? ^_^ The first one you made is in my other sig on some other forums, with credit!

Example 1
Name:
Size: 350x100
Background colour: Light blue
Word 1: I know you, I walked with you
Word 2: Once Upon a Dream(try and squeeze all the words please, if not, then just "Once Upon a Dream")
Word Colour: Pink
Word Font: Walt Disney Script
Pic1(left): http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/383/AG52.jpg (this same Meganium pic again xD)
Pic2(right): http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/346/AG249.jpg

Thanks again Amazingkiss!
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
Grovyle002 said:
Hello again, could I have another banner please? ^_^ The first one you made is in my other sig on some other forums, with credit!

Example 1
Name:
Size: 350x100
Background colour: Light blue
Word 1: I know you, I walked with you
Word 2: Once Upon a Dream(try and squeeze all the words please, if not, then just "Once Upon a Dream")
Word Colour: Pink
Word Font: Walt Disney Script
Pic1(left): http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/383/AG52.jpg (this same Meganium pic again xD)
Pic2(right): http://www.serebii.net/anime/pictures/houen/346/AG249.jpg

Thanks again Amazingkiss!
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll

Milotic

Well-Known Member
Example3:

Name:
Size:350x100 or as big as I can use on this site
Background Colour: what ever you think looks best with the picture (no girly colors please) i dunno possibly reddish
Word: weavile
WordFont: Like the one in example three
Word Colour: Silver
Pic:

Other:
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
pika_power said:
Example 1:
Name: Brian.Blume
Size: 400px X 125px
Background colour: Battlefield with a red sky
Word: (see below)
Name: Brian
Town: Tatooine
Friend code: 0601-9730-7519
Word Colour: Anything as long as it is easy to see
Word Font: whatever looks good.
Pic1: http://www.ianadesign.com/php/movies/113_xmen-magneto-2_s.jpg
Pic2: http://www.malefirst.co.uk/images/x-men-wolverine.jpg
Others: Please have a boarder of some sort. even a black one.

This is for another forum so please make a matching avvy. (also with border)

Note: combine the two words to do the the AC:WW info.

Please PM it to be.

Thankk you in advance.
Can u choose another background, I couldn't find one
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
Milotic said:
Example3:

Name:
Size:350x100 or as big as I can use on this site
Background Colour: what ever you think looks best with the picture (no girly colors please) i dunno possibly reddish
Word: weavile
WordFont: Like the one in example three
Word Colour: Silver
Pic:

Other:
 

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll
Markisious said:
wow!that what i really want!thanks a lot!can i ask you :
1.how do we put these banners into our signature?
2.do you make trainer cards too?
Dunt ask me >.>
No
 

~Flareon~

Coal Trainer

Amazingkiss

llX~Star Jewel~Xll

OJG

r u not entertained
Top