• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Banners Galore!

Yep! What Now!

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
ok copy the things u want and put them in paint

Flare the Pokemon Trainer

Fire Pokemon Trainer
Could you please make me a banner?

Backround-Fire
Pokemon-Goukazaru
Rukario
Ramuparudo
Blaziken
Buuburn
Magby

Last edited:

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
hey hey im hear now... um but i got some questions... how do i have backround and such for it where do i get that???

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
slow down people one at a time!!
1.flare sure ok!
2.munchlax what r u talking about? copy the pics. and paste them in paint.
3.chris dont know why it just does that

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
1.munchlax u have them in the right spot in the spot u want right?
2.chris thats why im here!!!^_^

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
ok dont u talk to me in that tone boy!! save it ok go to imageshack.us click browse then find your banner then click host it then tell me when its done ok??

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
lol yah... alrighty im trying but its deffenetly not workin lol... but all continue to try all ask for questions in a bit

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
click hotlink 1 and put in your sig oh make sure the paint outside is right around the banner or pic ok?!

OH ANOUNCMENT SINCE THERE R NO OTHER ENTREES I DECLARE SilverCloudCatcher02 the winner of the contest!!!
there will be 2 every month next 1 on the 20th of january!

Last edited:

Jonessodaco.Chris

Is Back Finally!
where can we see the banners cause i would like to c the winner lol

wanna put up a link???

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
very good for a beginer very well i've taught u well!^_^ STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! R U GOING TO ENTER THAT IN THE CONTEST?

SwiftBlastoise

got to use BATHROOM!
where can we see the banners cause i would like to c the winner lol

wanna put up a link???

go to pg 2 for a banner!!

I SHALL NOW ANOUNCE WHO THE WINNER IS.................*RIPS OPEN ENVELOPE* WOW! ITS THE 1 THE ONLY MUNCHLAX2.0!!!!!CONGRATS AND ITS HIS FIRST TIME TOO!!!!and in second silvercloudcatcher02!! with a beutifull banner give them all a round of applause!!!*crowd cheers,whistles claps*

there will be 1 more contest tomorrow then no more till january 10th of 07

Last edited: