• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Banners]

krazyelements241

i like the yellow one better because yellow is my fave color well one of them! lol...but they are both good ! yuppers! they are!

Brandon-kun

lalalalalalalalalala
It would've been better black and white, in my opinion, but if you like it, then you can keep it like this.

Even though you used very light colors in some areas, you pulled off the text thing. You made is visible, which is awesome. You also have good lighting!

Wow, I must say, you can really improve.

This:
bbyonowaarucopywy2.png

To This:
phantomcopy.png

All I can say is . . wow.

*applause* Just the background? Hmm... I just get a copy of the render and do some weird things with it. Or a brush, but those are overrated.

This is odd. Once someone makes a tutorial, another person makes one too.

Anyway, thanks!

*notices something* Is "rogelio1018" using your banner?

So you did eh? I started one today and finished today.

Btw, what do you do to your text that makes it readable? I mean, you have it at a bright color above a bright background (clip), but how is it still readable?

John's Knight

So you did eh? I started one today and finished today.

Btw, what do you do to your text that makes it readable? I mean, you have it at a bright color above a bright background (clip), but how is it still readable?

Late, sorry <<;
I usually put a drop shadow on it. Easy like that =D

EDIT: banner I did yesterday, it sucks ;_;

golbatcopy.png

Turbo

Ah my eyes! It's so bright but I love the background. But I don't think Tyranitar is blended enough.