• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Barry's Busting Out All Over! (569)

Kaasuti

MegaKaasutizard
This episode was awesome, i really liked Juns personailty in the game and like it more so in the anime.

Lines such as:

"You've just bumped into me all of a sudden, i demand a fine"

"Come on release a pokemon, within the next ten seconds that is,9,8,7,6"

It cracked me up.I did enjoy the battle scenes and loved the animations.

richard

Fire Master
After watching the episode, I was so happy to see Gliscor in action, even though it was a draw. Chimchar finally gets a win after beating Staraptor. That must be one week Staraptor.

Ash is starting to get a kick butt team in battle demensions.

But the theme song is really dumb

Blaziryu

Yeah, from the look of the images, the episode seems great! Even though he follows Shinji's methods of training PKMN, Jun doesn't look the type to work his PKMN to death. That's what makes his character more interesting.

Well it's a good thing to see that Jun gets a catchphrase as well. Like Ash has "Getto de ze!" and Dawn has "Hey Piplup! Go do something while I let Swinub rot!"

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
Nice to see what happened to Cacnea. I also liked it when Pikachu defeated Jun's Empoleon so easily. :)

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
Jun uses Paul's training methods, but yet Paul wins and Jun doesn't. That has to stand for something.

Because Jun isn't as strong a trainer?

I'm sure this excites you, of all people, to see all these guys in the show now, all of which who want to be like each other.

TurtwigFan1

burning it down
I'm glad that James' Cacnea learned Drain Punch, his excitement might show us he'll get Cacnea back?

uber gon

Accept Change
So is Electrode's Explosion in the Oak segment going to happen EVERYTIME, or is that a one-shot deal?

Sonic Boom

@JohanSSB4 Twitter
So is Electrode's Explosion in the Oak segment going to happen EVERYTIME, or is that a one-shot deal?

What do you mean? There's an Oak segment at the end of every episode, and each features a different Pokemon. Electrode is no different.

Usagi777

an ever lasting member?

how would u guys feel about our little blond friend staying forever anyway? you've already said that you'd want him to stay for canalave city and cresselia VS darkrai. And we all can agree that jun is an actual good source of entertainment as well. so with him around there will never b a dull moment. plus ash could show him the "better way to train" so this could help our jun's development as a trainer. so pretty much, it'd b best for everybody if our little blond friend became a permanent tag-along ^o^

PS: HAPPY JUN MONTH!!!! (yes this month has been dedicated entirely to jun. me and my friends r celebrating it.)

(PSS: i also just bought jun's shirt today. anyone kno where to get a green scarf for a good price?)

Slowking[George]

#SPP-WiFi HOP
I liked Jun's dynamic character but not his training methods/ideas. He has to realise that a pokemon's true strength comes from the heart.

HoennMaster

Well this was an interesting episode. Too bad I can't understand Japanese, it would make Fantina's randomness make more sense. To be honest, I think this might be proof that James won't get Cacnea back. Otherwise it was good, although I would have like a longer battle. What attack was Roserade using against Chimchar and Gliscor? Also, what was Empoleon using?

Dark Cacturne

The Road To Victory!
Awesome episode, Jun was great. I love his hyperactiv personality, it was hilarious at some moments. Cool voice and cool pokémon. Bad ending though with Empoleon's defeat, too bad Jun lost the battle, but it was kinda ment to happen I guess. But he'll become better and stronger, wait and see!

Not that his pokémon are weak, they just need a little bit more training.

It was nice too see Cacnea using Drain Punch in a Flashback. Good job Gardenia, now let it evolve into Cacturne and bring him back to James. Fingers crossed!

hatotab

Heres a translation of the conversation between Satoshi and Jun (The scene after beating Team Rocket and parting ways with Melissa)

Jun: I see, you and Melissa-san are going to battle.

Satoshi: Yeah, your going to challenge her again right?

Jun: Of course! If i can't beat her with my Emperte, i'll look for stronger pokemon and get them. And if not, i'll look for more. That way, no matter what gym leader you face, you can't lose, right?

Satoshi: Is that so... Just because you find strong pokemon doesn't mean you'll always win.

Jun: huh?

Satoshi: You have to think about your Pokemons skills and character and you have to train together and fight as one heart. Isn't that the most important?

Jun: Character, skills, heart?

Satoshi: Even if your weak right now, if you work hard, eventually you'll get strong. That's what I believe.

Jun: ”Eventually” is no good. You see, I wanna get strong fast. Overall, I wanna get strong, like Shinji!

Satoshi: Shinji...

*flashback*

That guy...

Jun: Shinji's so cool right? Don't you think so? Huh? Huh? Hey, what's wrong?

Hikari: Satoshi has battled Shinji before...

Jun: Battle!? With Shinji!? And then what? Did you win? Lose?

Satoshi: ...

Jun: Ah, I see, you definitely lost! Afterall, your opponent was Shinji, so it can't be helped...

Satoshi: What did you say!?

Last edited: