• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Barsmit Town

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
BaritTown.png

This is a Town I made because i was bored. Yes, I know, its a mixture of FRLG and DP.

***gym sprited by Cuddles of PT***

Last edited:

Rukaria

onechance.
Well designed and nice idea but:

-Don't combine different generation sprites
-There are way too many flowers in that picture.
-The pillars are randomly placed there

Remember not to go overboard in detail when making towns.

Channel_V93

Nice work on Barsmit Town!

Nice work. Can you tell me how you did it cecause I'd like to do the same with my friend since we're working a home based G/S/C town remakes.

Sug915

I am short
For the trail to the gym, the gym door isn't directly in front of the trail.

Astral Maeltsrom

Where did you get the Gym?
Juss wondering. Looks cool and all, but the trees are too boxy. Very rarely do trees form natural squares. There are a tad too many flowers, and the shrubberies (Monty Python) are only concentrated in the top left areas, if you are going to use something, don't make it concentrated in one area.

redchesus

Jade Star Trainer
Maybe you shouldn't steal from Pokemon Treasures, I'm pretty sure NONE of their material is free to use (I'm talking about the gym sprited by Cuddles of PT)

Spriter2

Pikreeko!
I know it;s theres...I didnt't STEAL it.

Pikamoo

Someone's emo today!
You should have at least given credit. No credit = People believing you stole.