• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Basculin Blue or Basculin Red?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trainer10913

The Ninja
This is more a visual comparison than actual battle style but which form of Basculin do you think looks better?

For me, it's the Blue Form, it just looks better and stronger than the Red Form.

ECM

I think the blue form looks cooler. Mostly because I like the blue ones eyes. The red ones eyes I don't like very much.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
I like the red one more, but I hate Basculin in general so...

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Blue Stripe looks cooler, so I'm going with that. I can't decide which of its abilities I like best for competitive purposes, or whether one of the form exclusives is better than the other.

No. 1 Machop Fan

Blue because I like blue better than red.

IMO this seems to ask what your favourite colour is out of red and blue.

I like Red's eyes more, and he's king of more jagged looking.

Pkmngen1

Look people. Red Basculin and blue Basculin are the same thing. They learn the same moves, have the same base stats, and they are the same pokemon. So get over the shape of their eyes and their color and catch the one you like.

Ditto B1tch

I prefer the red, but I could stay with a blue one if its nature were more beneficent. Anyways, I don't like Basculin in general...

Status
Not open for further replies.