• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

(.Bashaamo's Shop of TC, Chao, and more!.)

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
(.Requests are open.)

----------

notice: -

----------

You may look inside my Photobucket Album, because the item you're about to request might just have already been made. (.Note that I know it's currently deserted, because that's my new photobucket album, and I'm still in the process of refilling and remaking old chao.)

----------

(.Rules.)
1. ASK NORMALLY - If you ask with chatspeak or annoyingly, you will not have your request done.
2. PATIENCE - There are problems ranging from hard times in my life and the difficulty of making your request.
3. THE LIMIT - It is 8 requests in a lifetime, each person. Things I already made before don’t count. So only the ones that you request and I have to make it again count.
4. CREDIT - Other people can use my stuff on anything as long as they don't claim it as their own creation.
5. CONSCIENCE - If you are requesting chao, and it's on the very post before yours, that's pointless. Check my Photobucket album first, too, it's on the first post. Which is THIS post. Check the first post everytime you check here. The Shop may be closed when you want to request, or your request may be just waiting around the corner and not needing you to ask the Shop Owner. You should start looking at posts before you, for Bonsly's sake!
6. NO RUSHING OR ASKING OCCASIONALLY- Don't complain. If you do want to, leave this shop and request from another. I don't mind.
7. FORUM RULES - THEY DO apply. That also means no SPAM, no double-posting, triple-posting, quadruple-posting, quintuple-posting, etc. So even I said today was rule-free day (Like that'll ever happen) you'd still have to follow forum rules, because you're IN it. For a clearer explanation, check Serebii’s rules.
8. FORMS - Use those ****ing things. If you have no specification, I'll gladly give you a blank chao, eyeless. Scared?
9. IGNORANCE - If I ignore you, it will not be my fault since most likely, I purposely ignored you because you broke one of the rules. Complain about it? A warning is your prize.
10. I DO NOT - want any CRAP like "Background: The one in example 1". Don't ask me for a background in one of my examples. That's a rip-off. (This applies only for Trainer/Coordinator Cards)

If, you choose not to follow these rules, however, be warned for I have the power to ban you from this Shop temporarily if you annoy, irritate or yell at me too much. Although I won't be as evil to do that.
If you get 3 warnings, that's an automatic 3-week ban from this Shop. I’m evil enough to do that.

----------

(.Banned.)
- none

----------

(.Forms.)
Use them, don't just glare at them.

(.Chao.)
Pokemon: (Pokemon to be turned into chao)
Position: (Enter by number. These are the positions: http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a27/blaziken77/Other/chaobasechart2.png Your chao won't be that big, I just zoomed it in)

(.Trainer Cards.)
Name:
Trainer Sprite:
Pokemon next to Trainer:
Badges: (Kanto, Johto, Hoenn or Frontier)
Pokemon: (Up to 6)
Base Color:

(.iPoke.)
Pokemon:
Background Color:
Text:

(.Recolors.)
Pokemon:
Color: (The color you wish it will be recolored into)
Second Color: (If your Pokemon has 2 colors)
Third Color: (If your Pokemon has 3 colors)

(.Revamps.)
Pokémon:
Version to Version: (What version revamped to what version) (Only R/B/Y/Green/G/S/C sprites to be revamped)

(.Eggs.)
Pokémon:

(.Lineless Pokémon.)
Pokémon:
Version: (Sprite from which version?)

----------

(.Request List.)

Code:
Red - Problem Notified
Yellow - In Process
Orange - Not Yet Started

- 1 -

- 2 -

- 3 -

- 4 -

- 5 -

- 6 -

- 7 -

- 8 -

- 9 -

- 10 -

----------

(.On Hold.)

----------

(.Examples.)

(.Chao.)
moltres-standing.png
pachirisu-oo.png
jolteon-standing.png
mewtwo-standing.png

(.Trainer/Coordinator Cards.)
cotc.png
l74tc.png
gntc.png
umbreottc.png

(.iPoke.)
iponyta.png

(.Recolors.)
purpledragonairrecolor.png
r1.png
r2.png

(.Revamps.)
rapidash3.jpg
charizardrevampg.png
blastoiserevamp.png
strmirv.png

(.Eggs.)
pokegg.png

(.Lineless Pokémon.)
lvenusaur.gif
•​

Aquadragon

Darkness princess #1
Those Trainer Cards are cool, could I get one
Style: Like one in the left
Trainer: LG/FR female trainer
Pkmns: Rayquaza, Latias, Feraligatr, Umbreon, Mightyena and Scyther
Pkmn next to trainer: Mightyena
Name: Taru
Background: Ice
Favourite type: Dark
Badges: Johto

SilverStar

~sparkle and shine~
Could I please request some chao? Your work is great! :)

Pichu pose 30
Poochyena pose 2
Smoochum pose 47

Thanks, I'd appreciate it!

Bashaamo

<-I like udon

pinkidiot22

<Him & Mudkip PWN U!
uh... can i have a recolor of the mix in my sig?if so can it b blue?thnx!

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Last edited:

SilverStar

~sparkle and shine~
Ohhh he's precious! Hahaha, that's such a great face... thanks bunches! :)
Will you be making the others as well or are you too busy? If so I understand, but I'd at least like the Smoochum for an idea I'm working on, if it's not too much trouble.

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
Ohhh he's precious! Hahaha, that's such a great face... thanks bunches! :)
Will you be making the others as well or are you too busy? If so I understand, but I'd at least like the Smoochum for an idea I'm working on, if it's not too much trouble.
I'll do it, I'm not busy. Well, at least not yet 0_o ...

Bashaamo

<-I like udon

açúcar

hey may i request some chao?

gyarados
walrein
octillary
ludicolo
blaistoise

~Flareon~

Can I request a trainer card, Bashaamo
Name: Ash
Trainer Sprite:
frlgemtr135.png

Pokemon next to Trainer: Mightyena
Badges: Hoenn
Pokemon: Mightyena, Salamence, Rayquaza, Altaria, Flygon and Milotic
Base Color: Red
Thanks in advance!

The Mighty Wurmple

Just asking a question. Is it possible for a No-Line thing to be White-Be-Gone'd?
Would it affect the no line thing?
Thanks

~TMW

SilverStar

~sparkle and shine~
Do you think you could make this lineless for me? And also the one from Ruby/Sapphire (I think that's what gen it's from, it's the one that's my avatar.) I'd appreciate it! Thanks!
emespr196.png

Bashaamo

<-I like udon
o_o Whoa, I was gone for two days and this is what I get.
Just asking a question. Is it possible for a No-Line thing to be White-Be-Gone'd?
Would it affect the no line thing?
Thanks

~TMW
Naw, it won't affect the lineless... ness. But I'm still learning to do WBGs, so maybe you can ask someone else. ^^; For the others, your requests are being worked on.
*edit*
- Ludicolo -
ludicolo-standing.png

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l313/daidaiirobashaamo/chao/ludicolo-standing.png

Last edited: