• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Bathroom SPP

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
I was in the local Food Lion bathroom right. After I did my bussiness I looked at the wall to see what different curses I could find on the wall and I came across the coolest thing. In a typical like ingraving it said SPP Rocks. I could clearly make it out. It was a niffty little tidbit I wanted to share.

pokemon rulez!!!!!

Awesome Dialga!
Serebii has reached the popularity of being on a bathroom wall.

LOL,I know right,lucky him. Well it's odd since most people in my area whom like pokemon don't know how to ingrave words on walls. People at my age are playing some Grand Thift Auto games or doing each other in that part of the city so I was surprised.

legendarypokemonjunkie17

Back in MY day...
That is, no doubt, the strangest thing I have heard in a while. I just hope it doesn't stand for something that, well is not the nicest of sayings.

Kalavinka

What's next, people thinking that EVERY SINGLE SPP abbreviation stands for this site?

Good ****ing god.

--;491;

~*Sailor Satun*~

*~*Water Prince*~*
^^He probably just took it seriously.

Wow. All the way to a BATHROOM! I wish that my forum made it their...but I DON'T even have one! Waah!

davidone10

The new tuxedo look!
Lol. That's hilarious! Cool!

K-os

Bullet Punch
Bad thing. People thought of these forums while they were taking a ****.