• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Batman 3

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Well I have a few opinions , and of course some of you know that a film is confirmed for 2011 , and the riddler is the due main enemy and i have a few opinions
1)There are 4 rumored enemies , Riddler , Harley Quinn , Catwoman (also a possilble ally ) and black mask , one of the rarer enemies now
Now 4 villians in one film will not work , , what they should do is catwoman as a competitive ally , riddler as the main ally and black mask as a central bodyguard , posing constant treat to batman often executing commands from the riddleer , a sort of hired thug approach would be nice , and riddler setting the bigger picture , and F@!& harley out the window ,
2)Actors , so far , Johny depp and Tennant are both potential riddler players ,
i am not so sure about the others though , definetly not eminmem
Well i would love some feedback , here are some spoilers i found
Black mask & Catwoman
batman3catwoman.jpg

Black-Mask-batman-9221141-800-1279.jpg

Riddler
tennantriddler.jpg

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
this was not april fools , as it was well confirmed before that , I just forgot it was april fools , and posted it then , no joke intended
2055832904a9633905810l.jpg

Skull-Kid

Does Catwoman look a bit manish to anyone?

And is that David Tennant as the Riddler? If so, I think I'll watch it.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
It's real. It's been confirmed long ago.
I would like to see where it is stated that the joker, for fact, won't be in the next batman. There is a probable chance of Johnny Depp being in the movie. The Plot however is unclear. For instance it would make sense to cast the Joker and Harley Quinn in the upcoming film because the joker got caught in TDK and probably goes to Arkham where he meets Dr. Harleen Quinzel, through the Joker's Manipulation Harleen Quinzel becomes Harley Quinn.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I would like to see where it is stated that the joker, for fact, won't be in the next batman. There is a probable chance of Johnny Depp being in the movie. The Plot however is unclear. For instance it would make sense to cast the Joker and Harley Quinn in the upcoming film because the joker got caught in TDK and probably goes to Arkham where he meets Dr. Harleen Quinzel, through the Joker's Manipulation Harleen Quinzel becomes Harley Quinn.

Dude, Heath Ledger died. I don't think anyone would be able to play his part, it just wouldn't seem right. I do hope that he will have a part in the last Batman movie, but not this one. If this one is the last Batman movie, then he probably won't be in it.

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Dude, Heath Ledger died. I don't think anyone would be able to play his part, it just wouldn't seem right. I do hope that he will have a part in the last Batman movie, but not this one. If this one is the last Batman movie, then he probably won't be in it.

Lets face it, Ledger's performance was one of the greatest of all time. IMO the role of the Joker should be retired out of a mark of respect. Although i wouldn't mind some references to him in BMAN 3.

frozenthrone101

BugBite Leader
Tennatn would make a good riddler , as he leans a bit more away from jim carreys comical and johny depps humorous side

ElectiCrow

Do The Tevez!
Good to see Michael Caine is back, wonder if anything of note will happen to Alfred this time??

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Doesn't matter. The Joker doesn't need to show up. His very presence can inspire others to take up the mantle as batman's villian.

BCVM22

Tennant as the Riddler? Count me in!

Fortunately, anything you might hear about the film, particularly casting, is still 100% bunk. Those posters in the first post are crappy fakes.

Come on, people, get a clue. Why is it we need this same damn thread every month posting the same terrible fake one-sheets and clamoring for the same terrible casting? Honestly.

Manchee

extra toasty
Well I was hoping for a third Batman movie after seeing the second one, and as the Riddler is my favorite villain from the series I'm very excited for this :3 I think Johnny Depp would portray him well, but... I don't know. I'm not the best at knowing who would play which character better or anything, so I'm not sure if my opinion is very affective ><

But the other villains and stuff sound like they would be awesome. I wish the Penguin or whatever was there too ^^;;

BA~

Dattebayo

Banned
Remember to keep your expectations low on Batman 3 since it's the third installment of the franchise, which means it might start going downhill just like what happened to Spider-Man 3 and X3: The Last Stand. It is a curse to all movie trilogies as the third movie will not be as good as the first two, but it is rare for a third installment to be successful.

Manchee

extra toasty
^But it really depends on how popular the series is and just how much people like the other movies in the series. I don't remember anyone being all hyped up about the movies you mentioned in your post as I do for The Dark Night. And plus the third Star Wars (although it was technically the last to actually be released ><) was really good. And the third Harry Potter movie wasn't too bad.

So eh, I guess it mostly depends on your general opinion of this stuff P:

BA~

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I'm just going to point out that those posters were fakes made at about the same time that the Dark Knight came out in Theaters. Even more ironic is the fact that there are conflicting casts.

I'll wait though for the third Batman, as if I hype it up it'll be a disappointment.

Dattebayo

Banned
^But it really depends on how popular the series is and just how much people like the other movies in the series. I don't remember anyone being all hyped up about the movies you mentioned in your post as I do for The Dark Night. And plus the third Star Wars (although it was technically the last to actually be released ><) was really good. And the third Harry Potter movie wasn't too bad.

So eh, I guess it mostly depends on your general opinion of this stuff P:

BA~

Hence why I said it is rare for a third movie to be successful because of Return of the Jedi. Also, they did hyped for Spider-Man 3 and X3: The Last Stand, and after the movie is released, they started hating it. Go watch rant videos on youtube to know what I mean.

Skiks

MUCH RESPECT
Hence why I said it is rare for a third movie to be successful because of Return of the Jedi. Also, they did hyped for Spider-Man 3 and X3: The Last Stand, and after the movie is released, they started hating it. Go watch rant videos on youtube to know what I mean.
These films didn't have as great a sequel as The Dark Knight. It's obvious by now Nolan knows how to do stories on batman. It's more obvious when we see batman will have an ending as he feels all stories have to end sometime.