• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Batman Fan Club

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
LhzUL.jpg

Welcome to the Batman Fan Club my friends! This is where we will discuss all of the great things Batman has contributed to not only comics, movies, tv shows, and video games, but to the betterment of humanity and life itself.

Rules
1 . All SPPf rules apply here
2. Make sure to respect all members. You can disagree with something they say, but don't treat them as if you're on a higher level.
3. You don't have to think that Batman is the greatest superhero of all time to be in the club, but don't post in here to bash/troll.
4. No flaming or spamming
5. Be active!

How to Apply
I want to join the Batclub
Name:
Favorite thing about Batman:
Favorite Batman villain:

Members
Scubasteve23 (Leader)
Darth_Feraligatr
charizard88
Darato
Guywhoiam
digipoke1
Skywardswordsman
Chuck$$$
Necro101
Thomas Elliot

Banners for the club
http://i43.*******.com/jf9id3.png
Credit to Mew
bfanclub.png

Credit to pkmnfn
steveorder2.png

Credit to woebegonenick

Last edited:

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Name: Darth_Feraligatr
Favorite thing about Batman: He's Batman! Do I need another reason that doesn't follow Batman logic?
Favorite Batman villain: The Mark Hamill Joker

ThisIsPatrick

Name: charizard88
Favorite thing about Batman: He's one of or if not the most original superheros left and I like his costume.
Favorite Batman villain: The Joker

Darato

(o,..,o)
Name: David or Darato
Favorite thing about Batman: If it's alright I'll edit this later with more details, but to just have a few. How he has the keep to himself type guy, but at the same time cares deeply for others.
Favorite Batman villain: again I'll edit this later cause I want to give a nice bio on them, but Joker, Two Face, and Egghead

L.F.D.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Name: charizard88
Favorite thing about Batman: He's one of or if not the most original superheros left and I like his costume.
Favorite Batman villain: The Joker

Name: David or Darato
Favorite thing about Batman: If it's alright I'll edit this later with more details, but to just have a few. How he has the keep to himself type guy, but at the same time cares deeply for others.
Favorite Batman villain: again I'll edit this later cause I want to give a nice bio on them, but Joker, Two Face, and Egghead

L.F.D.

Both accepted!

Guywhoiam

Dr. Researcher Man
Name: Guywhoiam
Favorite thing about Batman: I like that he never has to sleep. Batman by night, Bruce by day, no time for rest.
Favorite Batman villain: Penguin. I just really like to envision Batman punching actual Penguins. But for a more serious answer, the Riddler. I find his riddles fun.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Welcome my friend!
Let's start a topic around here though so it's not just people joining and me saying accepted
Anyone care to start the first ever Batman Fan Club topic?

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
If you've played Arkham City, how many sequel hints have your found? According to Rockstar, the fans have found a fraction of these Easter eggs.

I'll answer this a bit later, I have to wake up and organize my thoughts on this. Be sure to use spoiler tags for this because a lot of these Easter eggs have some massive spoilers.

1) In Joker's office in the Sionis Steel Mill, Harley Quinn's Arkham Asylum outfit can be seen on a dummy as a Riddle. On the floor next to the outfit, a positive pregnancy test can be seen. If you find this before Protocol 10, Harley will sing a sadistic version "Hush Little Baby" during the credits.

2) Azrael's warning. The complete dialogue is:
Azrael: I knew you would find me.
Batman: It's wasn't hard, you left me a map. Who are you, and what do you want? Why are you watching me?
Azrael: We have been given many names, but you will come to know me as Azrael, loyal servant to the order of St. Dumas.
Batman: Just what I need. Another secret society.
Azrael: I bring a message: dark days are coming, Batman. The Prophecy is coming true, you are the warrior who will close the gates of Hell, you are the one who will save this day, and in doing so, events will occur that you cannot stop, from the ashes of Arkham the fires will rage and Gotham will burn, and you, you will burn too.
Batman: I don't believe in fairy tales.
Azrael: Believe what you will. The message has been delivered. We will meet again.

3) The coded messages on the Cryptographic Sequencer. At 700.00, 490.00 the code translates as "I WILL RETURN BATMAN." At 500.00, 900.00 the code says "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME." The third and final code requires a Vigenere cipher with the key word SCARECROW, translating the message as "FEAR WILL TEAR GOTHAM CITY TO SHREDS."

4) Hush escapes after you find him, disguised as Bruce Wayne.

5) Two-Face winning the gang war between him, Joker, and Penguin.

6) The Ambramovici twins reuniting.

Last edited:

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
If you've played Arkham City, how many sequel hints have your found? According to Rockstar, the fans have found a fraction of these Easter eggs.

I'll answer this a bit later, I have to wake up and organize my thoughts on this. Be sure to use spoiler tags for this because a lot of these Easter eggs have some massive spoilers.

1) In Joker's office in the Sionis Steel Mill, Harley Quinn's Arkham Asylum outfit can be seen on a dummy as a Riddle. On the floor next to the outfit, a positive pregnancy test can be seen. If you find this before Protocol 10, Harley will sing a sadistic version "Hush Little Baby" during the credits.

2) Azrael's warning. The complete dialogue is:
Azrael: I knew you would find me.
Batman: It's wasn't hard, you left me a map. Who are you, and what do you want? Why are you watching me?
Azrael: We have been given many names, but you will come to know me as Azrael, loyal servant to the order of St. Dumas.
Batman: Just what I need. Another secret society.
Azrael: I bring a message: dark days are coming, Batman. The Prophecy is coming true, you are the warrior who will close the gates of Hell, you are the one who will save this day, and in doing so, events will occur that you cannot stop, from the ashes of Arkham the fires will rage and Gotham will burn, and you, you will burn too.
Batman: I don't believe in fairy tales.
Azrael: Believe what you will. The message has been delivered. We will meet again.

3) The coded messages on the Cryptographic Sequencer. At 700.00, 490.00 the code translates as "I WILL RETURN BATMAN." At 500.00, 900.00 the code says "YOU WILL PAY FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE TO ME." The third and final code requires a Vigenere cipher with the key word SCARECROW, translating the message as "FEAR WILL TEAR GOTHAM CITY TO SHREDS."

4) Hush escapes after you find him, disguised as Bruce Wayne.

5) Two-Face winning the gang war between him, Joker, and Penguin.

6) The Ambramovici twins reuniting.

Also I remember seeing something (can't recall what kinda of award show/convention it was) where they played a video with the Joker talking about a sequel. They've done such a good job with Asylum and City, it's definitely not going to be easy for them to keep it up!

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
Also I remember seeing something (can't recall what kinda of award show/convention it was) where they played a video with the Joker talking about a sequel. They've done such a good job with Asylum and City, it's definitely not going to be easy for them to keep it up!

That was Joker winning the Spike VGA Best Character of the Year. During his "acceptance speech" he held the "Batman: Arkham World" script. Rocksteady announced that it was a joke. After the epic scale of Arkham City, I don't see how they can top it. Not unless they do a Batman Beyond game.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
Name: digipoke1
Favorite thing about Batman: The fact that he hasn't aged in over 70 years, yet his sidekicks have.
Favorite Batman villain: Have to give to Heath Ledger Batman, just the way he was realistic. But Mark Hamill is in second place.

Skywardswordsman

Call me Sky.
Name: Skywardswordsman
Favorite thing about Batman: His ridiculously awesome gadgets!
Favorite Batman villain: The Joker from Arkham Asylum/Arkham City. (I think the voice actor is Mark Hamill?)

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Name: digipoke1
Favorite thing about Batman: The fact that he hasn't aged in over 70 years, yet his sidekicks have.
Favorite Batman villain: Have to give to Heath Ledger Batman, just the way he was realistic. But Mark Hamill is in second place.

Name: Skywardswordsman
Favorite thing about Batman: His ridiculously awesome gadgets!
Favorite Batman villain: The Joker from Arkham Asylum/Arkham City. (I think the voice actor is Mark Hamill?)

Both accepted! And yes, it was Mark Hamill!

Chuck$$$

Inactive
I should probably join a club thats dedicated to me :D

Name: Batman
Favorite thing about Batman: My good looks (hello)
Favorite Batman villain: Bane, he broke my back D: