• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Batman Fan Club

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
Thanks, I thought so. The best Joker in all of the Batman universe.

I agree with that one as well

I should probably join a club thats dedicated to me :D

I want to join the Batclub
Name: Batman
Favorite thing about Batman: My good looks (hello)
Favorite Batman villain: Bane, he broke my back D:

Accepted Chuck lol. I'm surprised that you knew about the Bane story.

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
I actually just got Tim Burton's favorite comic, Killing Joke in the mail not too long ago. Haven't had time to read it yet unfortunately but I should be getting around to it soon.

CptDrDigi

Chickity China
I actually have the first comic where Azerael(?) became Bats after the back breaking.

And I found an owl in Arkham City, and as some of you might know the owl is the symbol of the first Anti-Batman. So maybe Owlman'll be in the next one.

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I actually have the first comic where Azerael(?) became Bats after the back breaking.

And I found an owl in Arkham City, and as some of you might know the owl is the symbol of the first Anti-Batman. So maybe Owlman'll be in the next one.

Where did you find this? I must seek it out.

Necro101

I want to join the Jokerclub
Name: LOOK UP!!! (You should know ma username)
Favorite thing about Batman: Joker
Favorite Batman villain: Tha Joker
I liek the Joker.

RAWK ON

Last edited:

Thomas Elliot

I AM HUSH
I want to join the Batclub
Name: Thomas Elliot
Favorite thing about Batman: JIM LEE ART!
Favorite Batman villain: Should be obvious