• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Batman Fan Club

Scubasteve23

Dath Scuba
No, what is it about?

It's the comic where it talks about The Joker's backstory before he became The Joker. It is Tim Burton's favorite Batman comic and had some influence in the first Batman movie he made.

Darato

(o,..,o)
You mean one of his stories.

That's what we love about the Joker no one knows anything for sure, but the one with his family being killed and Riddler seeing it all is a great one.

L.F.D.

Darato

(o,..,o)
Even a low level Batman fan knows Joker has more than one back story.

Also two things I'd like to share here

http://i49.*******.com/2ic1lwj.jpg

And for those who want to see it, a one shot I wrote almost two years ago

“I told you that movie would be to scary for Bruce Thomas”

Spoke a woman with light brown hair wearing a long fur coat and pearl necklace.

“I thought he’d be able to handle it Martha”

Replied a tall man with black hair and wearing a dark brown suite.

“He wasn’t even able to sit though half the movie before he had to leave.The Bat Whispers is not a film for children, now he is going to have a fear of bats the rest of his life.”

Martha said with a tone of anger in her voice.

“Bruce will be fine’

Thomas replied back patting his hand on Bruce’s back.

Bruce did nothing apart from looking down at the ground. His mother was right he did grow a fear of bats from the movie, and he felt like it was going to last him forever.

“There is a pay phone on the other side of his building; we can cut though the alleyway and call Alfred to come and pick us up.”

Thomas said leading them towards it.

“Okay, but let’s hurry this alley gives me the creeps”

Martha replied taking Bruce’s hand and moving closer to Thomas.

They were about half way through the alley when somebody came out from behind a dumpster holding a gun on them.

“Hand over your money now”

Spoke the man pointing the gun.

“Okay, we’ll give you what you want just take it easy”

Thomas said as he reached into his pocket to pull out his wallet.

“Martha hand me your purse and I’ll pass it to him along with my wallet”

Thomas said in a slow claim voice holding one hand out towards his wife while the one held his wallet.

Martha passed over her purse to her husband with shaking hands. Thomas slowly took her purse and handed it to the man along with his wallet very slowly.

“Okay we gave you our money now please let us go”

Thomas said to the man.

The man looked at Thomas who was standing nice and relaxed, then at Martha who was slowly moving Bruce behind her, then at Bruce who was still looking down at the ground no feeling more fear than before.

“I want the pearls to”

The man said pointing the gun at Martha.

“Please no, they were given to me by my grandmother on my wedding day”

Martha said as her eyes began to fill up with tears.

The man moved towards Martha, before he could take another step Thomas was right in front of him, the man shot with hesitation, and shot Martha as she started to scream. Bruce looked up at this time at the man that had just shot his parents, the man looked back at him slowly pointing the gun at him, but stopped when he heard the sound of a siren getting closer. He looked at Bruce one last time before running off into the night.

Young Bruce didn’t know what to do; he slowly got down on his knees in between his parents bodies and looked down at the ground as his eyes began to fill with tears. He kept thinking if only he wasn’t afraid of the movie this wouldn’t have happened, he sat there hating himself for being afraid of the movie. At this moment he remembered something his farther was saying earlier that day.

“This city is growing with crime more and more each day Bruce. The cops try and keep a handle on it, but more and more criminals don’t fear the cops each and every day. They need something for the criminals to fear to try and get a handle on all of this.”

Bruce looked up as he was done remembering his father’s words. The criminals did need something to fear. Maybe if he himself wasn’t afraid of the movie he could have saved his parents. He then made a vow to his parents; he would be the one to make criminals fear again, he’d turn his own fear into the fear of anyone breaking the law.

Everyone knew that Thomas and Martha Wayne died that night, but every few knew that it was also the night their son died and Batman was born.
L.F.D.