• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

baton pass eevee

Status
Not open for further replies.

roiphilosophe

how does it work to trade between crystal and gold: do you wait for eevee to learn baton pass in crystal, then trade? so if i put my silver eevee onto crystal, will it learn baton pass at lvl 36, or will it still learn focus energy?

Aquarelle

Staff member
The move it learns depends on which game the Eevee is on when it reaches level 36. If your Eevee is on Crystal when it gets to that level, then it will learn Baton Pass.
So, let Eevee learn Baton Pass on Crystal, then you can trade it back to Gold/Silver.

Psychic

Really and truly
This even means you can trade an Eevee from R/B/Y onto Crystal to teach it Baton Pass, then put it onto G/S.

Question answered, so I'm closing this. Please use the Help/FAQ thread for these kinds of simple questions in the future.

~Psychic

Status
Not open for further replies.