• Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Baton Pass [Needs help/modifications]

Ixin

I'd advise running this ninjask set:
Ninjask @ Leftovers
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
probably as a lead. It's the one I use for my BP team. If there is no taunter (especially thundurus who wrecks this with priority taunt), and no pseudo-hazer (roar, whirlwind) this is a guaranteed +6 speed boost. just start with a sub. If they use stealth rock/spikes/non-damaging moves/unable to break sub, use swords dance, then once they start attacking, just switch between protect and sub.

BLUES.

Something else
Hmm...a lot of people keep recommending ninjask so i think I'm going to try it out and see if it's really as good as people say it is. Most of the time I thought I would protect first (speed boost); SD--> sash + speed boost; protect (speed boost); and baton pass out of there but priority users like to rape ninjask so I'll try out this set and see how it goes.

jvh792

Wrote a whole thing out and realized I pretty much copied word for word the last ninjask build. It's cool. Try it.

Last edited:

Leche

Omg Shiny Scrafty!!!
You could, get it to rain, send out a magikarp with 'swift swim ability' holding a focus sash.
You'd open with a smergle with spore, substitute, belly drum & baton pass.
Then send out Magikarp, and if it's raining, his speed will be untouchable, he will get hit, be left with 1 Hp and then use flail!
It's already been powered up with Smeargles Belly drum and then flail does more damage the smaller the users Hp, just a idea to have fun with :p
could try salac berry on smeargle for more speed. or lansat in hope of lolhax criticals.