• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Baton Pass [Needs help/modifications]

Ixin

I'd advise running this ninjask set:
Ninjask @ Leftovers
Trait: Speed Boost
EVs: 252 HP / 252 Spd
Jolly Nature (+Spd, -SAtk)
- Substitute
- Protect
- Swords Dance
- Baton Pass
probably as a lead. It's the one I use for my BP team. If there is no taunter (especially thundurus who wrecks this with priority taunt), and no pseudo-hazer (roar, whirlwind) this is a guaranteed +6 speed boost. just start with a sub. If they use stealth rock/spikes/non-damaging moves/unable to break sub, use swords dance, then once they start attacking, just switch between protect and sub.

BLUES.

Something else
Hmm...a lot of people keep recommending ninjask so i think I'm going to try it out and see if it's really as good as people say it is. Most of the time I thought I would protect first (speed boost); SD--> sash + speed boost; protect (speed boost); and baton pass out of there but priority users like to rape ninjask so I'll try out this set and see how it goes.

jvh792

Wrote a whole thing out and realized I pretty much copied word for word the last ninjask build. It's cool. Try it.

Last edited:

Leche

Omg Shiny Scrafty!!!
You could, get it to rain, send out a magikarp with 'swift swim ability' holding a focus sash.
You'd open with a smergle with spore, substitute, belly drum & baton pass.
Then send out Magikarp, and if it's raining, his speed will be untouchable, he will get hit, be left with 1 Hp and then use flail!
It's already been powered up with Smeargles Belly drum and then flail does more damage the smaller the users Hp, just a idea to have fun with :p
could try salac berry on smeargle for more speed. or lansat in hope of lolhax criticals.