• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

battle animation

Dread Advocate

†Stay Metal†
I hope not. The animations get boring, waste time and in Crystal they got a bit long(i.e. excessive wagging of tail or blinking).

Odori

Thesaurus'd
Question for Melon/Anyone who has played the demo:

I read somewhere that the roselia evolution "Crosses its arms and blinks its eyes."

My question for her, and anyone else who has played the demo is: do those actions take place on TWO frames with sprite manipulation (Like in Emerald) or in SEVERAL frames (like in crystal.)

And incase you guys don't understand what I mean by frames, just shut up unless you're japanese or have played the demo, because you wouldn't know the answer to the question anyway.

With that being said, I am aware of the bouyseal animation. Don't bother me about that, I've seen it and it doesn't tell us much because we don't really know what the others do except for a breif description given by players of the demo-

One animation is not enough to judge the entirty of the animations in the game, as there were like... 3 pokemon in crystal who had half arsed animations. (I'm lookin' at you, pupitar.)

If this has been answered, don't be a mini-modding arse and tell me it's been answered without saything anything more; give me a LINK or something to confirm the information, as in my researching I have yet to see such a thing (though it is understandable that I may have overlooked something.), and because I would trust a solid piece of info rather then some kid's pathetic attempt to add to his post count. :/

That is all.

Edit: lol sorry Melon, forgot you were a girl.

Last edited:

Kasaioni

You're Illegal
looking at the pics, i'm pretty sure there will be animation, hopefuly not a sucky as the emerald ones

and for the above post, thats just part of the field suroundings, to add more realizim, you see it in r/s/e too if you haden't noticed <_<

EckoDude42

Yukimenoko Rox!!
the animations are pretty kewl if they don't just bob around. going up and down after release is just a huge waste...

drone_8@hotmail.com

Universal Champion
they should make the pokemon fully animated so while you battling the pokemon its still moving like a blinkk hear a head move there you know like from XD and colluseum. but this probally wont happen.