• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Dimensions Opening - "We Will Be Heroes"

Frontier Brain B

I'm that good.
Lawl, the episode is on right now, but I'm not watching it so I could start the topic first. =P

CUDDLE BUDDY, it WAS the same thing from The Rise of Darkrai. Except, it had some chick singing it with HORRIBLY decided clips and a horrible remixed tune. And "Battle Dimension" was horribly tacked on at the end; seriously, the lead singer said "Battle Dimension" really fast in order to fit "Pokemon" at the end.

These keep getting worse and worse and I'm losing hope for anything worthwhile next season. DP Rap >>> this HAPPY FUNTIME OOEY GOOEY ISHY MISHY GOO.

Last edited:

Blaziken Trainer

No, the rap was not better. But I hate the titles on it.

Frontier Brain B

I'm that good.
What exactly were the clips?

Random scenes from Together(Water bike clip with Manaphy, Dawn's face panning out to show the others lying in the grass, etc.) and Pokemon clips ABOUT to attack but actually don't. Pokemon just popping out of nowhere left and right was 70% of that piece of crap opening. I honestly don't see how you can say it's better than the DP Rap, BT. At least the clips from that opening seemed to fit.

KojiroJames2006

Prepare etc., etc.
[sarcasm]Nice first post, A.I.P. Think of the kids, will you?[/sarcasm]

Anywho, did anyone notice that most of the original Japanese production crew (or credits) were posted at the start?

Rex Kamex

I like it better than the D/P rap, but I don't know how much... I'm keeping in mind that if they did use the original theme song, it'd be "Together", my second least favorite Pokemon opening. (Oh well...)

Random scenes from Together(Water bike clip with Manaphy, Dawn's face panning out to show the others lying in the grass, etc.) and Pokemon clips ABOUT to attack but actually don't. Pokemon just popping out of nowhere left and right was 70% of that piece of crap opening. I honestly don't see how you can say it's better than the DP Rap, BT. At least the clips from that opening seemed to fit.

That's from the first D/P ending.

HoennMaster

Was there any reason to post another thread when there are already enough? You even posted in another one yourself.

Scenes from Hikari's Theme were also used.

Rave

Banned
And this is thread # what of Pokemon DPBD opening?

KojiroJames2006 said:
Anywho, did anyone notice that most of the original Japanese production crew (or credits) were posted at the start?

First thing I noticed.