• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Dimensions Opening - "We Will Be Heroes"

Frontier Brain B

I'm that good.
Yes you can, if you find that (c)rap worthy to be satisfied with. But I don't think in general sense it is worhy of even listening.

And I don't think We Will Be Heroes: The Bull**** Edition is worth listening to.

It seems we've reached an impasse.

Seraphen

Ain't bitter
And I don't think We Will Be Heroes: The Bull**** Edition is worth listening to.

It seems we've reached an impasse.
Yeah we did ^_^'. We always have different opinions which can't be changed by each other.

Do you find it a good idea if I start a thread called 'What do you think of Pokemon DP Battle Dimension opening?'

The Power of Pika

Way Past Cool!!
Yeah we did ^_^'. We always have different opinions which can't be changed by each other.

Do you find it a good idea if I start a thread called 'What do you think of Pokemon DP Battle Dimension opening?'

There's already a poll in the poll section on it. I don't think we need anymore.

HikariTajiri

Back! =D
I like We Will Be Heroes. It's the best theme song we've had in ages. FINALLY a girl singing it! I like the lyrics, too. It's ages since we've had lyrics like that. Maybe not since the Orange League. My one complaint is it's still not very anime. There are only a couple of truly anime songs in the US dub. I was hoping they'd make it overall more anime like in this season, but it looks like the closest to most other anime we're gonna get in the dub is the JWM music video. As for the actual clips... no comment. =/

Last edited:

Cobalt_Latios

This opening kinda reminds me of Advanced Challenge opening. They seem kinda similar to me.
Which makes sense, seeing as how this is the second season of this saga, as was Advanced Challenge.

Guys, try to be satisfied, atleast sometimes.
But I am satisfied...

~C_L~

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
Use the link conveniently provided above for your answer. Also, I have this feeling we may see the rest of the Jap intro in the 12th season. Don't know why exactly it's just this feeling...

~C_L~

I went to watch it, and man! This song is SO much better than the season 10 opening. It's like DuArt is apoligizing for that rap number by giving us a song that feels more in tune with Pokemon's tonality!
Too, 4Kids would never do put opening credits on their openings, I feel. Do you think that this reflects DuArt's stance on dubbing the series? To keep it faithful?

Last edited:

david12795

Not to sound like a noob but i started watching pokemon again in november so im lost with all the updates so i downloaded ALL the episodes and watched the beginning and now im on season 8 where may is preparing for her last contest while im watching season 11 at the same time (already season 10 lol). When did PUSA start dubbing these themes and what does PUSA stand for? why did 4kids stop dubbing? i couldnt find these answers in google.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
Not to sound like a noob but i started watching pokemon again in november so im lost with all the updates so i downloaded ALL the episodes and watched the beginning and now im on season 8 where may is preparing for her last contest while im watching season 11 at the same time (already season 10 lol). When did PUSA start dubbing these themes and what does PUSA stand for? why did 4kids stop dubbing? i couldnt find these answers in google.

They began dubbing in Season 9, 4Kids didn't continue the license so they went to PUSA, which stands for Pokemon USA, and some people act all *****y and whiny because "If it ain't 4Kids, it ain't Pokemon!!!1"

So yeah, it's been a whinefest ever since.

Kaika

Haters gonna hate
The only problems that I have with PUSA's op's is that 2/3 of them have the edge of a cottonball. I think they have been getting better, but I still perfer some of the 4kids openings because they matched the scenes alot better in my opinion.

david12795

They began dubbing in Season 9, 4Kids didn't continue the license so they went to PUSA, which stands for Pokemon USA, and some people act all *****y and whiny because "If it ain't 4Kids, it ain't Pokemon!!!1"

So yeah, it's been a whinefest ever since.

lol no wonder the themes got all shorter, but they're still good.

So what happened to 4Kids? do they still dub another shows?

Cobalt_Latios

What I've heard happened is that, seeing as the whole franchise was doing sorta mediocre, PUSA decided to personally handle everything themselves. Which includes the dubbing. You'll notice that they came around this decision during the time of D/P, which makes sense as to how it came back.

In reality, we should be thanking PUSA for what they've been doing so far. Yet, I doubt that many people are willing...

~C_L~

ShinyVaati

100% Rebel Time Lord
Though it should have been the Movie version in the OP, I think it's a really good one. Waaaaay better than last season's opening.

Kataphrut

Yeah, this was actually really good. The only problem I found was the length. It was far too short.

Yeah, 4Kids did better openings, but of the PUSA ones, I'd say this one is probably the best.

david12795

What I've heard happened is that, seeing as the whole franchise was doing sorta mediocre, PUSA decided to personally handle everything themselves. Which includes the dubbing. You'll notice that they came around this decision during the time of D/P, which makes sense as to how it came back.

In reality, we should be thanking PUSA for what they've been doing so far. Yet, I doubt that many people are willing...

~C_L~

I think their dubbing is good. But in another pokemon site, i asked what was the difference the us and jp version. they linked me the differences between each scenes and why pusa had to edited it out and crap. but i did wish pusa left in some of the unedited scenes and music from the jp version.

Somorio

Waiting for a hound.
oddly enough the one singing the song dosen't sound like a girl to me at all...

maybe i'm going deaf or something -.-

regardless, a vast improvement over the last song, although I still get that cheezy vibe from it.