• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Dimensions Opening - "We Will Be Heroes"

CabbyFish

It's B and it's W...
That'll explain why the voice sounded so familiar if I'm thinking of the right Kirsten Price here that is. I don't think there's any other.=/

That name sounds familiar to me too. Wasn't she a guest singer on The Muppet Show at one time, or am I thinking of someone else?

Anyway, the opening wasn't too bad. In fact, it's nice. It would've been nice if it were longer though. The Japanese credits in the opening was unexpected, and a nice touch as well.

I'd like to know who did the backup singing. The credits don't tell us that.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
We Will Be Heroes as it was in The Rise of Darkrai was miles better than DP Rap... I've yet to hear this "new" version.

The Great Butler

Hush, keep it down
Oh my god.

Someone give me some bleach so I can wipe this horrid THING out of my ears. Good song, HORRIBLE singer.

And to think they replaced I Will Be With You with something by this person.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
lolno

there are links to the new one scattered around the last few pages.

You know. The fact that you lashed at me for "forcing my opinion down your throat" and yet you're doing this right now really amazes me. >_>

I still fail to see why this opening is as bad as the two of you are making it out to be. I see nothing wrong with it. The singer is fine.

Rave

Banned
ATTENTION EVERYONE

lolno = IF YOU DON'T THINK LIKE ME GO BURN IN HELL

Too bad it doesn't work that way.

I'd be laughing alot seeing alot of people burning in hell for not thinking like everyone else.

Rave

Banned
Whoa, since when were you a staff member and of what forums?

I JUST noticed that.

I've been cordially invited to be a staff member on Tuesday, watching over the Misc. sections. The deep bowels of Serebii where the idiots gather together and exchange useless words and the like.

And hopefully soon to also watch over anime and manga later. I'm currently trying to get to watch the place because moderation in that area is dry, so I plan to help out there.

latios reborn

Not really as they aren't showing who has got what.

Rave

Banned

Rave

Banned