• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle For The Underground (709)

jatta

Ah, someone needs to Google a solution to the problem, or you can wait a few days, should air on TV anyway.

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
Jeez Pikachu was pissed off at TR

SmartD

It's a great episode. Ash and friends catch up with Team Rocket and saved their Pokemon. This is one of the few times where Team Rocket actually pulled off a perfect plan, but Ash and friends foil it.

Eelektross kinda sounded like Dwebble, but maybe it's just me.

Janovy

Banned
Guys, that "spit" is the corrosive spray that belongs to one of the Dwebble's natural abilities.

Orton155

Pokemon Enthusiast
For an episode I really enjoyed not alot happened if you try to summarise it but for sure this is not the case.

So we left the last episode where there were so many decoys but Iris gave Cilan a spark that they would be going to Anville Town so Ingo and Emmet use their personal subway cart and eelektross to head there along with the gang.

Meanwhile, the captured pokemon are trying to escape and pikachu uses snivy to escape from its own cage. Pikachu then gets help from the other pokemon to open the door but it seems it is too late and Dr Zieger is already going to grab them with the big claw!!!! Luckily, the gang have caught up, and they manage to get onto the same train as the pokemon and use teamwork to foil Team rocket's plan. Then the day is saved and Ash and the gang head of to challenge Elesa.

-----

I really enjoyed the pokemon only scenes in this episode. Especially when all the pokemon were working together to escape. What I also enjoyed was Pikachu's seething anger towards meowth because he was right about meowth but he allowed meowth to fool Ash and his friends. At the end, you knew that he wanted to blast off Team rocket and he tried to hard to but Ash was there to calm him down.

Anyway, loved the episode.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
Good conclusion. It didn't feel rushed and half-assed like an upcoming 2 Parter did. I really liked the interaction between Ash and Team Rocket. Kind of felt like the old days of Kanto.

WaterDragon trainer

Freak Like Me
This episode was pretty good. This was one of Team Rocket's most complex plans. They've come a long way from digging pitfalls. My only complaint were the voices of Elektross and Chandelure. They made me cringe a bit...

Interesting, I thought Zager was in charge of the TRio. But judging from how they were so demanding at him makes me think they're equal

Earthia100

Yes! Roggenrola appeared!

Pansage is soo cute! It has this adorable look in it's eyes.:511:

Pikachu: "You meanie!"

Omg! Cilan! (goes to the corner to fangirl-out)

:511::511::511:

AmericanPi

Write on
THE HELL, I THOUGHT THIS EPISODE WOULD AIR AT 9:00... I knew about the schedule change, but I thought CN would wait until the next episode (aka the next season) to change the airing time... I totally missed this episode... oh well, it's my fault for not checking the CN website. Guess I'll just watch it in low quality online tomorrow.

Vipsoccermaster

Great episode! Ash and his friends were able to ruin Team Rocket's perfect plan. I really enjoyed how the Pokemon teamed up to escape. And I loved seeing Snivy getting plenty of action.

And now Elesa awaits!

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
Interesting, I thought Zager was in charge of the TRio. But judging from how they were so demanding at him makes me think they're equal

Is it more or is it every time james gave zager an order he didn't seem to like it, but he took orders from jessie better.

After this episode zager is fav member of TR

Marbi Z

Cin-Der-Race!
Was anyone aware of the sudden TIME CHANGE to 8:30? I sure wasn't! Anyway I managed to see it on Youtube and I've never seen Pikachu so ticked off before. They should make an episode where that affects his battle style that would be epic!

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨

Zager is just a lab rat, who for some reason is in charge of seemingly everything for Team Rocket now. A lot must have happened in the VS episodes.