• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier Challengers Sign Up Thread (Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragonite 127

AlwaysWannaBattle
Dragonite 127 fc 2279 4566 1183

Jam296

PKMN Trainer
Jam296 fc 2622 5125 4225

POKEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Porgon-XYZ

Wut are you saying?
Porgon-XYZ | 0217 5202 0815

Is it possile for me to sign-up and use a battle simulator against the gym leaders? If not its fine, I just don't have any wifi in my house and so this is my only way of battling without going to a wifi hotspot which is really inconvenient.

Mockingbird

Mike_kun

Bug Master
Mike_kun
using PO
FC in sig

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Is it possile for me to sign-up and use a battle simulator against the gym leaders? If not its fine, I just don't have any wifi in my house and so this is my only way of battling without going to a wifi hotspot which is really inconvenient.

Mockingbird

Right now, most, if not all but one of the leaders support battle simulators. So I guess using it is fine. Be sure to read their threads though as that might change.

scarecrow62

Pokemon Researcher
scarecrow62 - 1033 3678 9499

Cafe World13 - 2064 - 6742 - 7704

Can't do battle online though, all must be over DS WiFi

Last edited:

Kitty Purry

Cat of Champions
Kitty Purry: |3782-0539-8173

Status
Not open for further replies.