• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier - Favourite Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

xerxes

ようこそ!ワタシの音楽工場へへへへへ
Battle Dome for sure, although I don't really care for Tucker. The tournament setting made it really fun. Battle Pike was great too.

Mightilicious

Gen 3 Dark Type User
The Battle Tower cause it uses the most standard rules and the Frontier Brain Anabel is super adorable! <3

NPT

Just a member
I like the Battle Factory the most. you get to use many different high-leveled Pokémon without even raising them.

TehGr81

College graduate
Battle Pike. I like its design more than the other facilities, and it's home to my favorite Frontier Brain who is currently the only one I've defeated (for the silver, not the gold; I can't even clear 3 rounds in a row without getting rekt).

ZilverLox

Banned
Battle Pyramid because it wasn't only about battles, it was about adventure and exploring as well. I liked collecting items and fighting wild Pokemon there.

Mrs. Oreo

Banned
I preferred the Battle Dome myself because the tournament setting was great and Tucker as the Frontier Brain was awesome. I thought he was easy to beat.

Tucker was a piece of cake for me, tho Lucy and Greta were easy for me as well. The only Emerald Frontier Brains that gave me tons of trouble continuously were Spencer and Noland cuz of their facilities' challenging rules. :[

I wish we could've actually captured the wild Pokemon that were found in the Battle Pyramid facility and at the Battle Tube though, or at least keep the items.

Reminds me of how I was lacking a Milotic for my Pokedex and I found one at the Battle Pike, only to remember that we couldn't catch Pokemon there. It sucked but I consider the Battle Pike to be the best Hoenn BF facility regardless.

EspNeon

Badge Collector
I liked the Battle Pike. I loved the unpredictability of what was in the next room. I also loved the Battle Dome. As a kid, I loved Super Smash Tournaments, to compete in a Pokemon Tournament was like a dream come true.

I despised the Battle Palace though. That thing was always against me. That and the Battle Arena

Cat's Eye Draco

The Pike's reliance on luck to get around is exactly why I didn't like it; I have no luck and always ended up struggling. :p

I never had much luck either, to be honest. I think I liked it mostly for the challenge; it felt like such a major accomplishment on the rare occasions I did manage to make it through. :D

Aquarelle

Staff member
There were definitely times when I had bad luck with the Pike (so many times where I lost my streak due to encountering a trainer or getting status conditions at the worst possible moment).

But overall, I like the Battle Pike since it's usually pretty quick to get through. Most of the time, I don't get dragged into too many trainer battles there, so it's a nice option when I don't feel like doing seven battles at a place like the Tower or Factory.

Also, it was the place where I earned my first Silver and Gold symbol.

Nebbygetinthebag

Battle factory is my favorite Because you could use rental Pokèmon and it pretty cool the other facilitiy that I like is Battle pike and Battle arena.

Last edited:

Sαpphire

Johto Champion
The Dome has always been my favorite facility in the entire series; something about the convergence of the tournament structure, the music, and the aesthetic - and Tucker of course - was just perfect. It had the best atmosphere, a truly Pokémon experience that feels like the classic League arcs in the anime or something.

I also really loved the Battle Pike; it had a really interesting and engaging atmosphere as well, and the Seviper theme was just so cool. Lucy was probably my favorite Brain so far, and the only one I managed to defeat (I wasn't too into competitive mechanics back in Gen 3).

Daizy

I call you honey
The Battle Factory is my favorite place at the BF hands down since it allowed us to rent Pokemon, which was a revolutionary thing at the time.

Haltmann

Shiny Hunter
My favorite is the battle dome, unlike all the other facilities you don't need to do 7 floors rooms or battles so it doesn't take too long to get battle points.

Status
Not open for further replies.