• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier - Favourite Facility

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alloutℯ

Banned
My favorite is the Battle Arena because of the scoring system which almost always fell in my favor when I would fight there. It was a cool and unique concept.

Leonhart

Imagineer
My favorite is the battle dome, unlike all the other facilities you don't need to do 7 floors rooms or battles so it doesn't take too long to get battle points.

I agree, although my favorite thing about the Battle Dome wasn't so much its convenience, but the fact that it was the first tournament in the games, which was long overdue.

Daizy

I call you honey
My favorite is the battle dome, unlike all the other facilities you don't need to do 7 floors rooms or battles so it doesn't take too long to get battle points.

The Dome was fun except that Tucker's team is borderline OP, so winning the Tactics Symbol is extremely hard. Only Brandon's team is a bigger task to beat.

Leonhart

Imagineer
The Dome was fun except that Tucker's team is borderline OP, so winning the Tactics Symbol is extremely hard. Only Brandon's team is a bigger task to beat.

Jindai's two teams are composed of Legendary Pokemon only, so I can see why most players have a hard time against him at the Battle Pyramid. Still, the quest through the pyramid is still fun.

Battle Pike and Battle Factory. The random rooms, battles, and design really caught my interest when taking on the Battle Pike, and the concept of using randomly generated Pokemon in the Battle Factory was a great idea.

Pikasaur

Lazy Summer
Battle Factory is my favorite. Using pokemon i may have never used otherwise was always interesting.

Even using pokemon i normally use, with different moves too.

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
The Battle Dome. Fighting in a Tournament format, being able to check out my competitors and their unique style before a match...I just love playing in that setting. As a kid it always felt like playing in those Regional Leagues from the Anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.