• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier Help/Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Politoed Lover68

Baby Pokemon Rock!
Ok so i have Charizard, Blastoise, and Salamence but Salamence isnt working against lucy so does anyone have a pokemon i should put in place of Salamence because Salamence doesnt get past milotic which is what i need it for

.Vaati.

.:Guilty Love
Ok so i have Charizard, Blastoise, and Salamence but Salamence isnt working against lucy so does anyone have a pokemon i should put in place of Salamence because Salamence doesnt get past milotic which is what i need it for

Try Starmie I guess.

Modest/Timid Nature
@ Lum Berry
Ice Beam
Thunderbolt
Recover
Surf

It's a good Special Sweeper.

Baburu Zenigame

very nice high five!
Okey dokey then...I need serius help with the Battle Dome and Lucy...

1. I'm challengin the Battle Dome for almost two month...Got to Tucker once though got beaten...Is there any stragegy I should keep while batteling? I have Sceptile and Wealrin which are perfect for it. I have a Marowak in progress though I've put Tyrenitar as a substitut.

It has Focus Punch, Ariel Ace, Crunch, and Earthquack. Should I use a different Pokemon or give a different movset for Tyrenitar? I'm keeping it until my Marowak is ready( i'm putting it in the Day Care and then will EV train).

2. I've batteled Lucy THREE times and STIL haven't beatned her...I can faint Seviper and Milotic, though her Shuckle is REALLY annoying...Even my Tyrenitar's Focus Punch doesn't work!! What is a better move for beating it?

^-^;007;

pooheadkid

Psychic Trainer
for tucker, all you really need is a starmie. starmie surf on swampert/ charizard and IB on salamence

and for lucy, metagross is the answer. EQ on seviper, MM on shuckle and Explosion on Milotic.

Baburu Zenigame

very nice high five!
When I asked about the Battle Dome, I actualy asked for a stragegy going through the actual Dome. I beleive I can take care of Tucker with Sceptile and Walrine.

And thanks about the info about Lucy!=]

^-^;007;

milotic111

<-- Solves any case!
ditch arial ace with something else. it isn't that strong and for types you have silver wind or slash. get something stronger with if it can a high critical hit ratio.

Tempest

Lord of The Storm
Hi guys! I just moved to a new place so it took a while for us to get the internet working. In that time, I have just manage to collect all the Silver symbols. I also bred a Bold Chansey that has Natural Cure with Flawless Defense who is now a Level 50 Blissey. I also hatched an Adamant Bagon with flawless HP and Speed. I can hardly believe that I actually did it! I managed to beat Anabel with my Snorlax, Starmie and Metagross. I beat Brandon with Metagross and Blissey (my Starmie had fainted to a Vileplume because I wasn't looking) and I didn't have to use Blissey at all! The last time I played I managed to narrowly beat Spenser with my Salamence, Gengar, and Metagross. Anyway, I'll describe my victories in more detail later, it's getting late. TTFN!

Scizor is crap anyway.
That set being the best.

but you could use;

Silver Wind / Steel Wing / Swords Dance / Substitute

or;

Substitute / Baton Pass / Swords Dance or Agility / Silver Wind

Scizor is actually very good in the frontier, he makes a durable baton passer. Use the above sets or you wont get the best out of him.

i have beaten greta, brandon, lucy and tucker and i was wondering how does trades in the battle factory relate to stronger pokemon. if this have been discussed in this thread sorry i havent been keeping up to date with this tread ;123;
can someone please help me with this question? i have read the main site but i dont understand does it make you're pokemon stronger or do they offer you stronger pokemon in the trades or what?

M

Munchlax_eater13

yes!

I have beaten pike queen lucy for my first symbol badge.
I used houndoom, ampharos and quagsire.
For seviper I used the berry that heals confusion and used flamethrower twice.
Milotic I used quagsire, I used earthquake and milotics water attacks has no effects cos of the water absorb ability.
and as for shuckle. I used houndoom by doing taunt and flamthrower repeatedly and I won.

This is such a Hax on me!
I finally got to Noland silver,and I lost horribly.
I threw out victreebel,he threw out dodrio...
I swapped for blastoise,he did a critical hit drill peck,he did it again and blastoise died.
I threw out tauros,i did ice beam,he did drill peck, i did ice beam and killed it.
He threw out a god da** blaziken.he bricked break and killed tauros,then I threw out victreebel and he killed it with overheat!!!

Is that the most evil haxxor or what?!
Me: noland:
;071; ;085;
;009; ;257;
;128; ???

Last edited:

Volteon

Back I guess??
^I don´t consider this as hax.

There were no Critical Hit
There were no Quick Claw
There were no Frosts in-a-row
There were no Flinches

Just a normal loss.

Xeroxes

I pwn you! O_O
What would be good moves for an Arcanine?

I have:

Arcanine
Timid Nature
Leftovers

Attacks:

Protect, Ariel Ace, Extreme Speed, Flamethrower

Status
Not open for further replies.