• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier in the UK

Marill

Boulder Trainer
Once again Toonami UK gets the latest series.

It starts on Monday 5th February 5pm, and as expected they have it on daily, repeated to death. Oh yes and there's no titles or synopsis. Here we go again. At a quick glance it runs through all of February at these times: 7am, 5pm and 7:30pm, except on it's first day where it only runs at 5pm and 7:30pm

Source
http://europe.turnerinfo.com/TOON/UK/schedules/index.jsp

Marill

Boulder Trainer
Heh sorry, I was going to post this sooner but the forums refused to work for me. Lucky for now the schedule is pretty simple, well as simple as Toonami ever get:

Monday 5th February - 17:00 and 19:30
Everyday from Tuesday 6th February to Wednesday 28th February - 7:00, 17:00 and 19:30

That's basically it. I doubt they'll actually show new episodes every day for the entire month though.

Jorah

What do I put here?
I wish they said which episodes they were, I could get my grandad to tape them because I don't have Sky...

Edit: Does this mean they're showing the Battle Frontier series, or Battle Frontier half of Advanced Battle?

Last edited:

nap*

Yeah Baby!
Good News about the UK airing... although i miss it being show on sky one

So at what episode do you think their going to stop then repeat the series, I say the one where Ash fights spencer.

Leona

YOU JELLY?
wow thanks marill :D;munchlax;

Metagross

Marill thanks, that's great news for me.

Marill

Boulder Trainer
Ok the schedule has changed a little since I downloaded it (in fact Turner has version 3, oh dear). They're also showing two episodes a day now instead of one ¬_¬

* Morning Episodes are repeats of the previous nights new episodes *
Two Episodes everyday until Friday 9th February - 7:30, 17:00 and 19:30
Two Episodes Saturday 10th, and Sunday 11th February - no morning repeats
Two Episodes everyday until Friday 2nd March - 7:30, 17:00 and 19:30

3rd - 31st March the schedule is simply:
Every weekend - 17:00 and 19:30
Monday to Friday - 7:30, 17:00 and 19:30

We've had four eps so far. If you missed the two after "Sweet Baby James" tune in tomorrow morning at 7:30 for the repeats ;) I hope this is of some use to somebody.

Last edited:

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
this is great news <3 even though ive seen right up to the usa are xD Still more ashy ness

misty'scorsola

Beginning Trainer
That's great - the morning repeats work best for me. At night I'm out for drama and singing classes - but I'm always up at about 7am so I can catch up while I have my breakfast!

Jorah

What do I put here?
I've seen them all so far, but I think its great that they're finally showing now. I'll get my grandad tro tape them because I don't have Sky haha

Esperon

An old PS luva!
Yeah, thanks Marill for the heads up. I got to see the last 15mins of Wheel...of Fronteir! (ugh to that dub title) and I forgot it was PUSA dubbing. I pratically died laughing at how bad and creepy they were. Plus, they REALLY need to work on the ending title bits after the epi cos the black with the credits rolling up is just so ugh. Are the opening scenes different?

Marill

Boulder Trainer
That's if they keep showing two new episodes every day like they say. Considering Toonami's track record I really doubt they will finish the season in two months, or get half way through for that matter. I'll be very happy if I'm wrong though, cos the UK gets screwed up over everything Pokemon related unless it's got Chronicles and Tour in the title.

52 days left until 31st March, two a day.. wether they show the entire series or just two weeks worth, Battle Frontier is going to get repeated to death with this schedule ^_^