• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier RMT

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
I've tested this team in the battle tower in pearl, but not for sure in the frontier...

;244;Entei (Choice Band ORLife orb
Adamant
EVs: (252 att.) (252 speed) (6HP)
-Stone Edge
-Fire Fang
-Return(need move)
-Overheat
I need help w/this guy, he's my main physical sweeper. gets me through tough jams.

;245;Suicune (leftovers)
Modest
EVs: (100 Def.) (132 Sp. Att) (252sp. Def.) (26 HP)
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Rest(need move)
My main wall. Helps me w/ pesky dragons and grounds that eat my team for breakfast

;243;Raikou (life orb OR Choice Scarf)
Lax (can't change)
EVs: (252 sp.att) (252 speed) (6 HP)
-thunder
-Calm Mind
-Shadow Ball
-Extansonary(new move)
My main special sweeper. He's a bit fragile, though. Helps out with thse stupid Double teamers.

I'm open to any critism (as i haven't gotten any yet)
Please help!!!!

Last edited:

Shine

Psyched Up
Staff member
For Suicune, Shadow Ball instead of Hydro Pump.
For Raikou, Extrasensory can work for the last move.

CheapChap

DIDDY DONUTS!
For Entei, Return > Strenght and Flamethrower is ok... but you MIGHT want to consider Overheat, so you can hit stuff like Skarmory harder then with Fire Fang.

Raikou wants Substitute on the last slot. Badly. And change the ev spread to 68 HP / 116 SpA / 72 SpD / 252 Spe for additional bulk. Sub up and keep calm minding. Otherwise, Extrasensory is fine, unless you can get Hidden Power Ice / Grass

For Suicune, go with Rest or Roar > Hydro Pump ( or over Surf if you want... ). Also, the EV spread is very wrong. If he is going to wall, he wants max hp, and since Calm Mind boosts your special stats, you want to invest in Def ( you can go with the generic 252/252 spread, but there are better ones, can't remember them now).

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Right, right. Suicune needs to wall better. Will change to rest on last spot.
I'll change substitute as raikous last spot.
Overheat will work well, sense he doesn't do anything w/ special attack, any way.

But one problem, i've already trained these guys to level 100, and I can't go back and change the EV spreads. So, I'll replay through coloseum and emerald to get the right pokemon (need a new Ho-Oh, anyway....)

For Suicune, you could also add Sleep Talk over Ice Beam and make it the classic 'Crocune'. On Raikou, Shadow Ball > Extrasensory for better coverage. Everthing else has been mentioned already.

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Shadow Ball was for good coverage, and Extrasensory is in there!
I really don't want to run a sleep talk set, so I may put a lum berry instead.