• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier RMT

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhhh6677

Using this to get some prints in SoulSilver's frontier (hopefully) lemme know what you guys think.

Scizor @ Choice Band
Technician
Adamant 252HP 252Atk 4Spe

Bug Bite
Bullet Punch
Superpower
Pursuit

Not much to say here, just a strong bulky lead with lots of coverage.

Swampert @ Leftovers
Torrent
Adamant 252HP 252Atk 4Spe

Waterfall
Earthquake
Ice Punch
Toxic

Built similarly to Scizor, but serves a different purpose. Kinda bulky stally with Toxic, but has good coverage. Water will be boosted by rain by my third Pokemon.

Kingdra @ Draco Plate
Swift Swim
Modest 252SpAtk 252Spe 4HP

Surf
Dragon Pulse
HP Electric
Rain Dance

Sets up the rain for swift swim to be a good special sweeper. Rain also helps Swampert and could even help Scizor take a hit from fire if ever need be. Kinda wanted to try Sniper Kingdra, but I'm not fond of how luck-reliant it sounds.

Anyway, this is my potential team for SoulSilver Battle Frontier. Any help is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.