• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier Team: Armageddon

Forever&Always

DanceInTheDark
Pokemon: Salamence,Politoad and Electivire

Salamence @ Leftovers
Modest Nature
EVS: 252 SP.atk,252 Speed, 4HP
Moves:
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump

I know having two Dragon moves arent so good but Draco Meteor is for exetremly good coverage. Dragon Pulse is for late match sweeping. Flamethrower for those who are weak to it and same with Hydro Pump.

Electivire @ Expert Belt
Adamant Nature
EVS: 4HP, 252 Attack, 252 Speed
Moves:
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
EQuake
Cross Chop.

I really dont know what to say about Electivire. Attacking set basically.

Politoad @ Im not sure yet..
Calm Natured
Water Absorb
EVS: 252HP,4SPATK,252SPDefense
Moves:
Ice Beam
Toxic
Surf
Refresh

Toxic for dealing damage at each turn. Refresh If i happen to get a status condition. Ice beam for some dragons and Surf for STAB bonus.

Help is greatly liked. Thanks ;492-s;

Terry. T.

One and Only...

Salamence @ Yache Berry
Modest Nature
Moves:
Hidden Power Flying
Flamethrower
Dragon Pulse/DragonBreath
Hydro Pump

I know having two Dragon moves arent so good but Draco Meteor is for exetremly good coverage. Dragon Pulse is for late match sweeping. Flamethrower for those who are weak to it and same with Hydro Pump.

Well, Draco Meteor is bad without White Herb, then you must think about Ice types themselves. HP Flying for Fighting Types etc. and good old STAB. DragonBreath for Para-hax a lot.

Electivire @ Expert Belt
Adamant Nature
Moves:
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
Thunder wave
Cross Chop.

I really dont know what to say about Electivire. Attacking set basically.

C-Chop and EQ do the same job, really. So T-Wave for mor Haxiness.

Politoad @ Petaya Berry
Modest
Water Absorb
Moves:
Ice Beam
Hypnosis
Surf
Refresh

Toxic for dealing damage at each turn. Refresh If i happen to get a status condition. Ice beam for some dragons and Surf for STAB bonus.

Hypnosis saves me, so it'll save you.

Help is greatly liked. Thanks ;492-s;

Everything I did in bold. ;383;

randomspot555

Salamence @ Choice Specs/Wise Glasses/
Modest/Timid Nature
Moves:
Draco Meteor
Flamethrower
Dragon Pulse
Hydro Pump

Actually, having 2 dragon moves is fine. That way you can use it and not drop your special attack by two levels. And Salamence doesn't exactly have a diverse special movepool.

A few suggestions though.

A Timid nature will greatly help with speed, since Salamence already packs a punch.

In the Battle Tower/Frontier, you need to hit fast and hit hard, SpecsMence is extremely useful for this. If switching moves is that important to you, Wise Glasses is a fine subsitute.

Normally I'd use Fire Blast over Flamethrower, but you need all the accuracy you can get in the BF.

If you want to be able to hit bulky waters like Suicune, or special walls like Blissey, Toxic can go in the place of Hydro Pump. It'll be a slow death, but it's much more reliable than Flamethrower and Hydro Pump.

Flamethrower needs to stay on the set due to Scizor.

Electivire @ Expert Belt
Jolly/Adamant Nature
Moves:
Thunder Punch
Ice Punch
EQuake
Cross Chop/Fire Punch

Cross Chop's accuracy in the BF is pretty laughable. Use Fire Punch instead.

99.9% of the time Vire won't get the electric boost, especially since you don't have an electric weak Pokemon to attract thunderbolts. Jolly for speed.

Politoad @ Leftovers
Calm Natured
Water Absorb
Moves:
Ice Beam
Toxic
Surf
Refresh

While it's an okay set, I guess, if you're looking for a special wall, Blissey does it better and can absorb status by switching out, self heal with Aroma therapy, can Toxic/Thunder Wave/Sing, Calm Mind up, etc...