• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier Team

[Ampharos]

They best be trollin
Well, I made it to the Battle Frontier, and managed to get a medal from the Arcade and almost made it through the Castle, factory and Hall, but fell just short when the brain came. I can't do much about that Factory loss, but for the whole Frontier in general.

These were the pokemon I used for the ingame part, and didn't really train anything else. Ambipom usually leads, tries to sweep, then Torterra or Golduck fill in and finish them off. Rapidash I want to use, since it's pretty strong, but its moveset sucks, and I see that. I can't get energy ball, since it requires breeding and I already have him. Ambipom could get some more coverage too, but he at least has the power to back up his limited coverage.

Ambipom @ Spooky Plate
Double Hit
Return
Swift
Astonish

Torterra @ Miricle Seed
EQ
Crunch
Synthesis
Razor Leaf

Golduck @ Life orb
Water Pulse
Ice punch
Zen Headbutt
Disable

Rapidash @
Fire Blast
Ember
Take Down
Flare Blitz

Bibarel @ Leftovers
Waterfall
Curse
Amnesia
Return

randomn00b

Arcane Trainer
Ambipom@Life Orb
Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Technician

~Fake Out
~Double Hit
~Aerial Ace
~Brick Break

Torterra@Yache Berry/Leftovers
Careful (+Sp. Def, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Overgrow

~Curse/Amnesia/Light Screen
~Synthesis/Leech Seed
~Earthquake
~Stone Edge

Golduck@Choice Scarf
Hasty (+Spd, -Def)
Trait: Damp

~Cross Chop
~Surf
~Ice Beam
~Psychic

Rapidash@Wide Lens
Hasty (+Spd, -Def)
Trait: Flash Fire

~Hypnosis/Will-O-Wisp
~Megahorn
~Fire Blast
~Return

Bibarel@Leftovers
Adamant (+Atk, -Sp. Atk)
Trait: Simple

~Curse
~Quick Attack
~Waterfall
~Amnesia/Random Filler Move

CheapChap

DIDDY DONUTS!
Some other suggestions:

Torterra ( Impish )@Leftovers
-Leech Seed
-Wood Hammer
-EQ
-Stone Edge / Synthesis

Golduck ( Timid )@Life Orb
Trait: Cloud Nine
-Surf
-Ice Beam
-Calm Mind
-Psychic / Hypnosis

Bibarel ( Impish ) @Leftovers
Trait: Simple
-Amnesia
-Waterfall
-Return
-Super Fang

Also for Bibarel, you can use randomn00b set, but with something like Superpower on the last slot.