• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier Team

Drybones446

That Photography Guy
Gliscor @ Leftovers
Jolly
EVs: 216 Spe / 96 Atk / 196 HP
-Swords Dance
-Baton Pass
-Earthquake
-Stone Edge

Latias @ Life Orb
Adamant
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
-Sucker Punch
-Outrage
-Waterfall
-Earthquake

Garchomp @ Yache Berry
Jolly
EVs: 252 Atk / 252 Spe / 4 Def
-Swords Dance
-Outrage
-Earthquake
-Fire Blast

So this team made it to streak 77 and still rising.

Arsel

I'm suprised that this team made it to battle 78 with that huge Ice and Dragon-weakness. That's the only bad thing I can see on this team right now. My only suggestion is that mabye you should change Latias from physical-based to special-based, since the only Special attact is Garchomp's Fire Blast? If it work for you, well, then it works.

Last edited:

shiny bagon

<- OH **** YEA!!!!!
I agree I think Latias should have been Specially based but if it works then all right.