• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Frontier

Which Battle facility is the hardest?

• Battle Tower

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Battle Factory

Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Battle Palace

Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Battle Dome

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Battle Pyramid

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Battle Pike

• Battle Arena

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jjones1

I think it would have to be the battle tower. pyramid, factory close second.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
The Battle Arena get's my vote. The place is so hard. Especially when you get status conditions and can't fight back

J

jjones1

Jonouchi said:
The Battle Arena get's my vote. The place is so hard. Especially when you get status conditions and can't fight back
it's a killer for those who rely on stratigies such as poison, too.

Jonouchi

Chibi-cario
jjones1 said:
it's a killer for those who rely on stratigies such as poison, too.

Yeah, but I mean effects that prevent you from attacking, like Sleep or Paralysis, or Confusion perhaps. You can't do anything to fight back and you try to wait for it to wear off, but end up losing the judge's results. I hate it when my opponents use the attack every time a new pokemon of mine comes out

W

Wolfstalker

Battle pyrimad gets my vote cause i have to use up all my potions and make it out wit like 1hp!

armaldo

Pittsburgh Pirates 7th Super Bowl
Battle pike gets my vote. your gotta be pretty damn lucky to go through it 10 times, let alone 2, & still having enough sdtrenth to fight lucy. Battle Palace gets second.

XRay

---what I'm getting
Battle palace is the toughest to get through because of sometimes not being capable of using your moves. After that comes Battle pyramid coz it's very long. Battle tower is kind of a copy of the one they placed in the crystal version and it is easier to pass now than it was in crystal.

Alfonc

D/P is almost here!!
For me,the Hardest would be the Battle Factory,I could never even make it to Noland for the Silver Symbol,but yesterday I made it to him and defeat him with a Choice Banded Slaking and Feraligator.

My Battle Factory Team for the 3rd Round was:

Slaking Item:Choice Band
Adamant nature

Attacks:
Brick Break
Earthquake
Shadow Ball
Aerial Ace

Claydol Item:Lum Berry(I think)
Modest nature

Attacks:
Psychic
Ice Beam
Sunny Day
Solar Beam

Feraligator Item:Scope Lens
Hardy nature

Attacks:
Hydro Pump
Earthquake
Rock Slide
Crunch

I never had to Swap Pokemon in the 3rd Round of the Battle Factory.

The Battle Pike is hard too,I could have completed my 9th Round if I would have chosen the Right Room,instead I chosed the Center Room and an Arcanine and Salamence obliderated my team completely,Arcanine used Over Heat to Crush my Metagross and Slaking,then a Dragon Danced Salamence Aerial Aced my Alakazam.
I did see Latios and Latias in the Battle Pike in the 9th Round and I defeated them easily!

Today I got crushed in the 8th Round of the Battle Pike,and I was just starting in my first room and I got crushed in a Double Battle against an Aerodactyl and Steelix.

The Battle Dome is my favorite and the easiest for me,and Dome Ace Tucker is extremely weak!
You get to see your oponent's Pokemon and that's why it is the easiest for me.

chosen_one386

Angel of Chaos
Battle Palace, most definantly! It's hard not knowing what you're Pokemon's going to do, so I try to match up types by switching around.

My team:
Swampert
Take Down
Mud Shot
Earthquake
Muddywater

Altaria
Dragonbreath
Fly
Sky Attack
Take Down

Blaziken
Cut
Slash
Sky Uppercut
Blaze Kick

V

vcbdtm

battle pike...i fighted the pike queen lucy many times,but i never even won once!her shuckle was so difficult to defeat...its defense and sp.defense was so damn good...

bgh2

Ruins Guardian
Battle Pyramid is really hard for me; and i never seem to have any good
pokemon to face the regis.

bgh2;330;

L

lightspeed

I would say battle pyramid, when I finally got to the top, me and my pokemon were like completely worn out.

ACK productions inc.

Boulder Trainer
I think the Piramid and Factory are hard but the Battle Dome has my vote cos the trainers are so hard. I can never/ hardly get up to Tucker cos I am beaten by a Trainer just as I gat up to him.

S

SandSlashTrainer

The battle pyromid is long annoying and hard... So yeah.

vcbdtm said:
battle pike...i fighted the pike queen lucy many times,but i never even won once!her shuckle was so difficult to defeat...its defense and sp.defense was so damn good...
Hehe i beat that today. I used Sandslash Sceptile and a Scizor, steel types get shuckle real nice like. Big rock so steel moves are super effective, Sandstorm wont hurt him, and toxic dosn't effect. So just some advice.. Go with a steel type.

Honestly i would say the battle pike is the easiest one.. It takes the least amount of time to get to the leader and in the 'maze' thing all you need to do is give a smoke ball to the one first in your party then go for the wild pokemon rooms. That usually cuts about 3-7 rooms out of the 14 total.

Last edited by a moderator:

Alfonc

D/P is almost here!!
ACK productions inc. said:
I think the Piramid and Factory are hard but the Battle Dome has my vote cos the trainers are so hard. I can never/ hardly get up to Tucker cos I am beaten by a Trainer just as I gat up to him.

I saw your team for the Battle Dome in your Signature.

Honestly,you will never get to Tucker for Silver or Gold Symbol.
I mean,a Latias with Brave nature!?
Typhlosion with Focus Punch!?,and 2 Fire attacks!?
A Jolly Flygon with 2 Special Attacks!?

Try this team,I know that it will get you to Tucker for both Silver and Gold:

Latios Modest nature
Ev's: Ev's in Special Attack,Speed,Sp.Defense,Defense and HP
Item:Soul Dew or Salac Berry
Attacks:CalmMind,Thunderbolt,Surf,Dragon Claw

Charizard Lonely nature
Ev's 199 Attack,53 Sp.Attack,252 Speed,6 HP
Item:Scope Lens
Attacks:Heat Wave,Aerial Ace,Rock Slide,Earthquake

Metagross Adamant nature
Ev's: Split them into Attack,Defense,Sp.Defense,and HP
Item:Lum Berry(this Berry will help you out a lot!!!)
Attacks:Brick Break,Aerial Ace,Earthquake,Shadow Ball

Please people,this team really helped me out a lot in the Battle Dome!,I don't want any complaint's about Metagross,please!

Expert Evan

Old Fogey
I consider battle factory to be the hardest since its unpredictable which pokemon you can get to start with. honorable mention goes to battle pyramid & battle palace but they've both become easier with the pokemon that have excelled in those capacities.

Powerful_Blaziken88

Battle Palace hands down. Factory and Pyramid are also pretty tough sometimes, and Arena and Pike can get on my nerves sometimes as well, although I have the gold symbol for Pike.

S

S:C

I actually prefer Battle Dome, though I suppose that's due to the lack of restrictions (compared to some other places) and the tournament-type format.

Volteon

Back I guess??
when we know what are the natures effects in full and half HP, battle palace isn´t that hard, it´s all based on luck. the serebii´s list is the most complicated ever and it doesn´t give us complete info about it, one magazine here (very popular and 100% trustable) had one list of all the natures and the percentages to attack, defend or suport I sended one PM for serebii, but no answer, then I opened a thread and I wrote everything that was there, I think that it´s better than the FAQ. BUT, the thread died, if you´d like to see, go in my profile and see all the threads opened by me, the name of the thread is "things that may help you in BF" or something semelhant....

ah the topic!
the hardest IMO are battle pyramid and tower.
battle factory is hard too, it took me three weeks to get the gold symbol (3 weeks whithout stop, I didn´t even check if I won at the loto or if the oldman saw the mirage island) so it´s all based on luck for the starters pokemon.

battle dome is the easiest. I didn´t used one trained team and I won easly dome ace.

battle pike is easy too, just use some natural cure pokemon and a blissey with softboiled to heal outside battle, then lucy run away from you (I had a frosted blissey and salamence was frot too, but a fully healed starmie. quess what? starmie KOed all and all the battle took just 3 turns)

battle arena is in 3rd of my list if your first pokemon uses fake out the opponent has inner focus, if you use sleep as main strategie then a lot of pokemon appears holding lum or chesto berries, so the game read your team and use a lot of counters for it.

I think it´s all (long post)

Status
Not open for further replies.