• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Handicap

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
Giving yourself a handicap maybe a suicide but it makes battle more challenging for yourself to try to win the opponent. Such as minimum ivs, 0 evs, low attack or moves that are pretty wasted for the pokemon using it (like Aggron using surf). Will you go to extreme for this? To lower your battle toughness or break your winning streak to go for this stupidity?

Share your thoughts and your 'achievements' doing so.

Sietse23

*Brainfarts*
A team of mine for challenge:
Choice band Gengar,
Choice Scarf Modest Physical Exguttor,
Special Rhyperior,
Wall Weavile,
Choice scarf Sp att Blissey
Registeel with Amnesia, Iron Defence, Rest and Metal Claw.

I only lost 2-0 :)

abrar14

Statter Master
Water gun on suicune. YEs i actually did it on PO

SuperEpicRock

Well, in competitive battling I wouldn't even need it since I'm such a bad player that I lose a lot even when I'm trying my best.
In-game I don't know, but if that's your thing...

Zevn

Lost in Translation
I have a NFE team that I enjoy using.

;356;;093;;148;;117;;253;;375;

Zevn

Lost in Translation
Replace Haunter with Kadabra, and Grovyle with Shelgon, and you have one of my PO teams that have actually laddered.

They are the two I would replace if it was more serious, but I just plain like Haunter and Grovyle a lot.

PsiOmega

An old soul
my sister always make me use a handicap (monotype, only 3 Pokemon, etc.) and she always beat me. Hmm... I wonder why? Eventually I ignored her and BAM! She never battles me anymore :p

Schade

Metallic Wonder
If monotype-teams are concidered a handicap, then I use them a lot.

PsiOmega

An old soul
If monotype-teams are concidered a handicap, then I use them a lot.

No, my sister got to choose what my monotype was, so she could plan accordingly. That's why it was a handicap. Either way, she only made me handicap myself because I have over 50 level 100s in my arsenal, and she only has 4 (One being Magikarp).