• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Island Buildings?

By the looks of things I'd say the 5 places are (clockwise):
Battle Tower, Dome, Palace, Castle, Circus? o_0?

There may be one or two more, but there doesn't seem to be any.

neo_senku

why have a battle frontier again? pokmon is getting stale with all these old *** ideas ,why not come up with something completely new? I dont wanna play emerald 2.0 or emerald 1.5, I wanna play platinum...

What does that even really mean?

http://pokebeach.com/news/0708/platinum-3.jpg

shows the inside of the "battle circus" in the center, the possible point card, the battle zone, and between the shop and entrance is what could be another facility. And wasn't the emerald art very similar to the ingame art?

It looks to me like there will be a Battle Stadium, Temple, Castle, Tower and Tent/Circus.

Sure this news is exciting but I was never really a fan of the Hoenn Battle Frontier besides the special Move Tutors.

Here are my guesses for the facilities' name. x3

Battle Castle: Well, it looks like a castle. x:
Battle Creamery: I WANT THAT NAME. ;_; For the pink Dairy Queen building. :'3
Battle Tower: Looks like the Battle Tower, to me. D;
Battle Gymnasium: Because. >D Looks like a dome, but, like, more... heh, more omfg-shaped.
Battle Kingdom: Looks like castle too but I'll just say it's a kingdom. :3

So yeah. <3 I only see 5 facilities, by the way, pepople.

houndoom15

Pokémon Writer To Be
Although it sems there's only five facilities, I'm REALLY hoping there's seven, like in Emerald, or more. Even though I didn't get any of the gold symbols in Emerald (and I only got three silver ones) I wouldn't want there to be less of a variety than there was in Emerald.

houndoom15

Pokémon Writer To Be
Although it sems there's only five facilities, I'm REALLY hoping there's seven, like in Emerald, or more. Even though I didn't get any of the gold symbols in Emerald (and I only got three silver ones) I wouldn't want there to be less of a variety than there was in Emerald.

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
on the right side of the tower that look like a race car track stadium hmmmm Platinum is going to very very very interesting...I cant wait to get it now.

Champion Jared 14

Hey guys, we all know this theme styled park was introduced in Emerald, and people are referring to this park and game as a whole as "Emerald 2.0". What do y'all think of that?

Marquis19

HERE GOES!!!
well now that we know there is a battle frontier in Platinum I wonder who the Brains will be hmmm I wonder if Anabel will return. Also I wonder if The Tower Tycoon from D/P will be the Brain of the Tower.

VincentDM

Master of Death
I think that this new Battle area is gonna be boss. I actually started loving the Frontier not too long ago because I thought it was too difficult. But I think that this new one will be so freaking happy-making.

I want one of these places to be similar to the Battle Pike.

That'd be pretty awesome. But I think that none of the old Brains will come back.

I just noticed something 0.o. Do you guys see how the Battle Frontier's in the middle of nowhere? s:" I mean, from what I'm seeing right now, there are only trees surrounding it. x:

mitchman_93

AND IT WAS THIS BIG!
Nope not at all. I like trees so meh mabye some bug hunting included? If so then im goin to kill nintendo when the remake is confirmed not to come.

Nope not at all.

Well good for you ^^. I would have loved mountains+all that.

well now that we know there is a battle frontier in Platinum I wonder who the Brains will be hmmm I wonder if Anabel will return.

I doubt it. ~> I mean, she's in charge of the Hoenn Battle Frontier. But it would be kind of cool to see an updated Anabel. :3 She's so pretty and I would not mind seeing her again~ <333.xO I wonder if she'd stick with the pale purple. o:

Last edited: