• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Maison Super Singles

Skullkraken

Masuda Methodist
This is my team for Super Singles. I really want to get to a 200 streak, but so far my best has been 74. Tell me what you think :) Suggestions are welcome. Any team member is replaceable.

Team (In order):

Hydreigon @ Life Orb
Timid, Levitate
- Draco Meteor
- Dark Pulse
- Flamethrower
- Flash Cannon

Helps soften up the opponent's team and has good coverage. I decided to lead with a special attacker since the teams tend to have hax users that spam will-o-wisp. Gets knocked out by faster dragons, fighting types and legendaries easily. I have considered sticking Choice Scarf on this thing and replacing one of the moves for U-Turn to get a safer switch in.

Talonflame @ Leftovers
Adamant, Gale Wings
- Brave Bird
- Will-o-Wisp
- Taunt
- U-Turn / Flare Blitz?

Replacing my old crobat, Talonflame fills the role of revenge killer and and anti-setup. It puts stop to annoying Pokes like minimizing Blissey or Shuckle and can switch into fighting and fairy moves aimed at Hydreigon. Cant do a thing to Zapdos, Thunderus, rock types.

Kangaskhan @ Kangaskhanite
Jolly, Scrappy
- Return
- Sucker Punch
- Earthquake
- Power Up Punch

Decent revenge killer and set up sweeper, though I could use more support speedwise. If it weren't for the Battle Chatelaine's Landorus missing Focus Blast I would have lost at battle 50.

Potential Replacements:
Hydreigon's : Noivern, Greninja, Specs Espeon, Gengar (Mega?)
Talonflame: Klefki, Sableye, Whimsicott, Electrode
Kangaskhan: Mega Blaziken, Scarf-chomp, Hawlucha