• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Maison team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
So let's try this again. I'm not a hero at making competitive teams, but I really wanna get that 200 win streak. This is the team I used last time.

Metagross (Metagrossite):
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Protect
-Zen Headbutt

Infernape (Focus Band):
-Flare Blitz
-Close Combat
-Grass Knot
-Focus Blast

Flygon (Life Orb):
-Dragon Tail
-Hyper Beam
-Dragon Pulse
-Stone Edge

I'm not sure about the exact EV spread, but Metagross is focussed on Def, Sp. Def and Atk, Infernape and Flygon both on Atk and Def. I'm willing to change the EV spreads. Any advice on improving this?

Reisuke

Apparently i died
So let's try this again. I'm not a hero at making competitive teams, but I really wanna get that 200 win streak. This is the team I used last time.

Metagross (Metagrossite):
-Meteor Mash
-Earthquake
-Protect
-Zen Headbutt

Infernape (Focus Band):
-Flare Blitz
-Close Combat
-Grass Knot
-Focus Blast

Flygon (Life Orb):
-Dragon Tail
-Hyper Beam
-Dragon Pulse
-Stone Edge

I'm not sure about the exact EV spread, but Metagross is focussed on Def, Sp. Def and Atk, Infernape and Flygon both on Atk and Def. I'm willing to change the EV spreads. Any advice on improving this?

How far did you get last time?

As for EV's mega meta should be having max atk and max speed. Same goes for infernape and flygon.

Infernape: he's running a choice band so either chance it to life orb and use fake out/encore/mach punch instead of grass knot and thunder punch instead of focus blast for having the choice wich move you use and maintaining a power boost. If you keep choice band use thunder punch instead of grass knot and mach punch instead of focus blast since grass knot and focus blast are special attacks they won't get a boost from choice band (and they will be a bit weaker since infernape's lower special attack). Also does he have his HA (ironfist) because that will make his punch based moves even stronger and let him run a jolly nature for extra speed.

Flygon: no hyper beam because the recharge turn will be a problem

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
Thank you! Unfortunately, Infernape doesn't have his hidden ability. Last time I only got to the 8th battle in super singles, and I kinda felt like Flygon is the weak link. If Mega Metagross goes down, Infernape can usually OHKO them, but as soon as he goes down too, I'm doomed most of the time haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.