• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Custom Rules Battles

Ragnarok

#BeastMode
Staff member
Super Mod
Make sure to follow the rules listed here to avoid a "Disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction and 3 points. Continue to break the rules of this thread and you will receive a "Continuously disobeying the Rules of a specific sub-forum" infraction worth 6 points and an automatic 3 day ban. This is your one and only warning, no exceptions.

As this is for custom battles, you can set the rules/restrictions here. No need to follow a set tier list.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM them to any of the Battle Forum staff.

Last edited:

The Original Wizard

Magic *snort snort*
Derpy, 4900 6256 6560, lv100, no legendaries, double battle

Dracø_fāng_02

T.U.N dragon E4
Ash,LV 100 no rules 0820-2926-0077

Zephraxe

I wish to battle all who ask.

Name: Zephrax
FC: 4900 4859 4733

You may use any Pokemon you desire from any Tier. Six Pokemon. No wonderlauncher. Pokemon should be between Levels 95-100, but I recommend all Level 100's.

Please PM me.

Last edited:

EvenBIGGERjonNo

Hey! Looking for any battle, no ubers. My FC is 3182-3940-6059, my name is Jonno, and level 100s would be great!

Willing to do 6v6 singles battles

No Legendaries! (The "Psuedo" legends like the dragons, Tyranitar & Metagross are ok though)

No hacked pokemon that are outside of legal boundaries. I mean, I don't care if you hacked to get perfect Nature EV & IVs, just... no pokemon w/ 255 evs in every stat or Spiritombs with Wonder Guard lol

FC is in my signature on the trainer card

Oh and all level 100, you could use lower if you want but... um... bad idea probably

PM me and I'll get back to you

Last edited:

whales132

FC is in sig. All level 100s, no event pokemon and no wonder launcher. PM me first.

kyle1234

Jolly Soul
Up for a battle i'm free anytime tomorrow.

FC is in sig (i think)

6v6 level 100 all pokemon allowed including legendaries (don't care what you use as long as they are legit)

x420 bleach it

Looking for competitive battlers!

6v6 Single, or Double

No legendaries! Same as hacked, etc...

James
FC: 3912 5317 6640

PM me guys!

TheNorthWind

Master of Puppets
Name: Nate
FC: 2838 8250 5298
6v6, no restriction format, but I'd appreciate it if no ubers were used.
Any battle format aside from Triples.

trouble13

name: Taylor
fc: 3096-7862-5732
full battle, no rules, no legendaries, only legit pokemon
single battle only

EvanOH10

PokeGyms Ice Leader
name: SILVER
fc: 0906 1962 8120
full battle, no rules, legal hacks, OU or UU
single battle only

EvilZ

doubles battle if u got the pokeballs to battle me write me with a fc n time. BUT be ready with your tissuse cuz im send u home cryin :)

4342-3221-1074 EvilZ

uGrig

Ruin Nerd
Name: Grig
fc: 3913 5414 5951
6v6 level 100 single battle. No legendaries or hacks.

Radar400

All level 100 no legendaries. Please also no Pokemon with abilities they cannot have. (This includes only legit)
FC: 1937-1882-3532
Single battle
I'd suggest all level 100's if possible.
Pm for battle, I just got online not sure how you set battle up.

pokezecrom222

if anyone wants to battle
fc:3053 5474 078
i mostly do ou but now i need an ru match
if anyone wants any other tiers ill acept them after
enjoy :)

TheBolo

UU is preferable, but I dont mind what tier you use, just no uber, just let me know which tier so i can adjust my team if neccessary :)
thanks!
Black FC: 3998 7684 0815