• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Battle Me Thread! - Custom Rules Battles

All level 100 no legendaries. Please also no Pokemon with abilities they cannot have. (This includes only legit) Hacks etc.
FC: in Sig.
Single battle
I'd suggest all level 100's if possible.
Pm for battle
WHITE 2

Mxmeltdown

Veteran Trainer
Name: Melissa
Pokemon from all tiers and all generations are welcome.
No wonder launcher
Pokemon level 80 and up only please

FC: 2152 0056 1889

Pm me please! ^^

Liamb2324

Looking for a battle for experience lvl 100 6x6 no hacks or legendaries pm me available most days gmt+1

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
I prefer to battle Doubles or Triples.

Flat or Normal rules, but no Dark Void please. I hate that move, and only a few Pokemon can stop that.

I don't follow Tiers, so you have many options to form a team! Ubers or not, bring it on!

I will always be up for a challenge. Please send me a private message so that we can exchange FC. I don't play 7th gen, so I will be quite active playing this game.

Trainer Frankie

Nostalgia.
Looking to hold a pumpkaboo/gourgeist 1v1 singles battle tourney for the Halloween season. If interested leave me a private message or visitor message (visitor message is better) and I'll explain the rules. Already have some trainers but looking for more.

samdika

You may use any Pokemon you desire from any Tier. Six Pokemon. No wonderlauncher. Pokemon should be between Levels 95-100, but I recommend all Level 100's.